Darwin 1 v Texas 0 - COVID Party

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It appears Darwin is operating in Blackburn too.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’m in rural Ontario and there’s been a few covid parties thrown by city dwellers who own cottages in my area. It would be nice if they only infected their own guests, but they feel it necessary to visit every shop in town while refusing to wear a mask because they feel it’s safe out here compared to Toronto.......l hope their cottages and caravans burn to ashes......
Saw this and thought of you

TOURISTS BE WARNED!!!

We're doing OK here in BC right now with COVID cases. We watch in horror as the rest of the country spikes and wonder how long before it makes its way here.

So if you plan on vacationing or boating on our lakes this summer I think you should know that RED ANTS and BED BUGS have infested hotels and motels across the area due to a wetter than usual spring. MOUNTAIN LIONS have eaten all the domesticated animals and a few small people. POISON IVY has overtaken all other vegetation. We have had BEAR AND BIGFOOT sightings at every park and ballfield. PORCUPINES are stabbing anyone who dares to enter the forest. SKUNKS wander the local roads in stinkpacks and... MURDER HORNETS!?! We’ve got SHITLOADS of murder hornets. Also, the HEAD LICE here fly now.

We are also known for Wood Ticks that congregate near firewood and lawn chairs as well as Deer Ticks that are large enough to take down a 5 point buck (10 pointer if you are in the US)

Canada Geese are born angry and love to attack strangers but they don’t bother you if you stay inside at all times.

So stay where you are, in your own province, state, or country where it's safe!

Seriously, DO NOT COME HERE.

(Feel free to copy and paste.)

Keep it going BC!

TOURISTS BE WARNED!!!

We're doing OK here in BC right now with COVID cases. We watch in horror as the rest of the country spikes and wonder how long before it makes its way here.

So if you plan on vacationing or boating on our lakes this summer I think you should know that RED ANTS and BED BUGS have infested hotels and motels across the area due to a wetter than usual spring. MOUNTAIN LIONS have eaten all the domesticated animals and a few small people. POISON IVY has overtaken all other vegetation. We have had BEAR AND BIGFOOT sightings at every park and ballfield. PORCUPINES are stabbing anyone who dares to enter the forest. SKUNKS wander the local roads in stinkpacks and... MURDER HORNETS!?! We’ve got SHITLOADS of murder hornets. Also, the HEAD LICE here fly now.

We are also known for Wood Ticks that congregate near firewood and lawn chairs as well as Deer Ticks that are large enough to take down a 5 point buck (10 pointer if you are in the US)

Canada Geese are born angry and love to attack strangers but they don’t bother you if you stay inside at all times.

Keep it going BC!
Similar to the exceptional plague of midges we have in Scotland at the moment? All eager to feast on the blood of those wild camping and motorhoming.

And anyone who starts a sentence with either 'So' or 'Can I get'...
...or is ‘super’ anything... they should be super killed with a super flamethrower until they’re super dead.

I’m in rural Ontario and there’s been a few covid parties thrown by city dwellers who own cottages in my area. It would be nice if they only infected their own guests, but they feel it necessary to visit every shop in town while refusing to wear a mask because they feel it’s safe out here compared to Toronto.......l hope their cottages and caravans burn to ashes......
You can’t buy hope.
you can, however, buy a flamethrower...

TOURISTS BE WARNED!!!

Keep it going BC!

We have all of the above vermin, rodents, infectious flying nasty's and just plain annoyances in human (allegedly) form, called Chavs ,MP's, hipsters, jobsworths, hoody yoof innit!, and people who think they are Ronnie Pickering.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We have all of the above vermin, rodents, infectious flying nasty's and just plain annoyances in human (allegedly) form, called Chavs ,MP's, hipsters, jobsworths, hoody yoof innit!, and people who think they are Ronnie Pickering.
Please consider Leicester or Blackburn for your holidays this year.

Similar to the exceptional plague of midges we have in Scotland at the moment? All eager to feast on the blood of those wild camping and motorhoming.
Ah yes, holidays in Scotland...

Beware of the small bitey creatures, and the midges are viscous as well

...or is ‘super’ anything... they should be super killed with a super flamethrower until they’re super dead.
Superman laughs at this post.

You are one fucking, boring cunt.