Darwin 1 v Texas 0 - COVID Party

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I searched for Darwin but the search function is not playing at the moment.

It is being reported that some poor sod has died after attending a COVID party. Apparently he thought COVID 19 was a hoax. Just before he died he told the team looking after him that he'd made a mistake.

Sad as it is at least he won't breed. Every cloud and all that...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Indeed it is. Buried in the banter about who is the champion arrser. It deserves so much more.

along with the guy who jumped out of a plane to prove something about impact injury is a lie.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Dr Death

War Hero
Darwin Awards are it seems richly deserved by yanks.
Its as if they breed just for the honour of getting one!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Darwin Awards are it seems richly deserved by yanks.
Its as if they breed just for the honour of getting one!
Plenty of morons here too.

I think the general consensus is that a Darwin Award is non-denominational (swidt?) and applicable to all and sundry. Even the French.

I, for one and for example would love to see it presented to anyone who uses Twitter and Instagram.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think the general consensus is that a Darwin Award is non-denominational (swidt?) and applicable to all and sundry. Even the French.

I, for one and for example would love to see it presented to anyone who uses Twitter and Instagram.
I think they’re pronounced ‘twittah’ and ‘Instah’.

I think they’re pronounced ‘twittah’ and ‘Instah’.
.....and people who use street jargon like it's not a virtue-signalling regression of our primary method of communication.

Prepare the incinerator.......

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I thought they were pronounced "the soch".
Not heard that. Its normally 'soshallmediah'. Especially if you can whine while saying it.

endure

GCM

And anyone who starts a sentence with either 'So' or 'Can I get'...

Ritch

LE
And anyone who starts a sentence with either 'So' or 'Can I get'...
I was behind someone in a Post Office queue a while back and someone says to the surly Postmaster "So can I get an envelope?"

His reply of "I don't know, can you?" had the girl lost for words.

I was behind someone in a Post Office queue a while back and someone says to the surly Postmaster "So can I get an envelope?"

Our English Teacher in the 70's...

"Sir Sir can I *xyz bunking off excuse* please sir..."

"You can, but you may not.."

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Top man. I hope you congratulated him.

I’m in rural Ontario and there’s been a few covid parties thrown by city dwellers who own cottages in my area. It would be nice if they only infected their own guests, but they feel it necessary to visit every shop in town while refusing to wear a mask because they feel it’s safe out here compared to Toronto.......l hope their cottages and caravans burn to ashes......

Ritch

LE
Top man. I hope you congratulated him.
I did share a smile with him when she moved to the side, looking absolutely perplexed. Made my day.

I’m in rural Ontario and there’s been a few covid parties thrown by city dwellers who own cottages in my area. It would be nice if they only infected their own guests, but they feel it necessary to visit every shop in town while refusing to wear a mask because they feel it’s safe out here compared to Toronto.......l hope their cottages and caravans burn to ashes......
Perhaps you could start up a tourist information campaign for Ontario, rent a cottage in Ontario and come home to a real fire

Latest Threads