DARTH_DOCTRINUS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cynical-Subbie, Jul 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This was about RAF and movers, but instead it has become about D_D being a professional arrser, so I have changed the title etc. Never can indemnify yourself against the unpredictability of the Naafi Bar!

2. You don't seem to have anything else to do than going on arrse the whole day! You are such an idle officer!

3. I think you'll find that Darth_Doctrinus is worse. At this rate he will have an arrse pension when he retires!

4. He doesn't have a life does he?? He must be single handedly running all of the threads!

Mind you, he is ruling the region of Arrsonia! It's a tough job being a regional president!

5. If you see the arrseonia appointments it also appears as though nepotism is rife under his rule.

His love of brown envelopes and dodgy back handers helps to explain why he is now a Moderator...

6. Better a back hander than a back scuttling!

7. Giving or taking?!!!

8. No, his put-upon 2IC is doing all the work! :roll: :wink:

9. The art of delegation is not dead!

Is Mrs D_D doing it (the long haired COS/0A etc)??

10. Dozy,

What is the going rate to be 2IC?

Surely, with your name, you weren't honestly selected for your intellectual prowess!

What happened to free and fair elections?

Curse D_D!

11. Well, it's good to see that I have finally, after over 3 years of devoted Arrsing, been given the signal honour of appearing in my own thread. I can't tell you how much this means.

So keep plugging away - fame is fame - however it is garnered! :D

Thanks for coming - and I see we have an ARRSEr called 'Mrs Cynical Subbie' as well - a real woman or another Cypriot ladyboy?

Goats - I expected better from you!

12. :lol: Erm, not this call-sign! I am Miss DB & I'm the Arrseonia 2IC, so you can blame me for the alleged nepotism. I see it less as nepotism, more along the lines of keeping the troops happy! Following from Napoleon's observation that it's amazing what troops will do for a medal (paraphrased), it's amazing what Arrseonians will do for a title! :D :lol:

13. Signal honour?

TO HQ-DARTH_DOCTRINUS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    SIGNAL READS............NAAFI BAR THREAD IN YOUR HONOUR...............SIGNAL ENDS

14. :lol: Ah, so easily fooled, C-S... :wink:

15. Perhaps not Dozy! :D :D

Only kidding.........