Darlington to Richmond bus

You're a big boy now and don't need the exact fare,tell your Mum to give you a tenner and you'll give her the change when you get back.

You're a big boy now and don't need the exact fare,tell your Mum to give you a tenner and you'll give her the change when you get back.
They won't get much change out of a tenner. It's about £25 in a taxi though, and no, I am not collecting anyone from Darlo Station.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't, for the love of your gods, get caught by The Snail. Her lair is in that area.

I'm on a train going via Darlington tomorrow and I need to exchange some boots at the Altberg factory because they're too big, before getting back on the train and getting the fuck away from Darlington as fast as the train will go. Thanks for the help all.

I'm on a train going via Darlington tomorrow and I need to exchange some boots at the Altberg factory because they're too big, before getting back on the train and getting the fuck away from Darlington as fast as the train will go. Thanks for the help all.
Do you know where the Altberg Factory is? It's not in Catterick. It's on the Gallowfields Trading Estate.

Now, you can either get off the bus at the bottom of the hill near Frenchgate in Richmond and walk up there, or bother your own arrse to find out the times of the buses that go up there. Bring a stout waterproof coat and possibly a camera, there's some lovely views from up there. You can see the top of the Castle.

The Altberg Factory is nearer my house than Catterick Garrison, but I doubt my car will get up that hill.

Are you sure it's the Altberg Factory and not that shit shop on the White Shops?

altberg factory catterick - Google Maps

Is how to get there from Scotch Corner, which is where your 26 or 27 bus will travel through.

The bus also travels through my village, but I am far too lazy to drive to the end of the road, collect you and take you up to the Altberg place.

Do you know where the Altberg Factory is? It's not in Catterick. It's on the Gallowfields Trading Estate.

Now, you can either get off the bus at the bottom of the hill near Frenchgate in Richmond and walk up there, or bother your own arrse to find out the times of the buses that go up there. Bring a stout waterproof coat and possibly a camera, there's some lovely views from up there. You can see the top of the Castle.

The Altberg Factory is nearer my house than Catterick Garrison, but I doubt my car will get up that hill.

Are you sure it's the Altberg Factory and not that shit shop on the White Shops?
Aye it's the factory. I've got a map of it and Richmond so I should be alright. If not I'll be the irritated Geordie shouting 'fuck' a lot.

Aye it's the factory. I've got a map of it and Richmond so I should be alright. If not I'll be the irritated Geordie shouting 'fuck' a lot.
That's the biggest laugh I've had all year. You'll be able to find it alright, I have to put the car in first gear to get up that hill though.

What an inventive way of letting everybody know you wear Altbergs.

Not enough boot threads for you?

What an inventive way of letting everybody know you wear Altbergs.

Not enough boot threads for you?
He'll need decent boots tomorrow if he doesn't reply to my PM about an offer of a lift up that hill.