Darlington to Richmond bus

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mcflurry, Mar 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know how much it costs, there and back?

2. £2.55

• Like Like x 1
  3. are you actually admitting living in/being there/visiting the shithole that is known as Darlington?

4. Is this like a shit version of Mornington Crescent?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Going visiting someone?

6. You're a big boy now and don't need the exact fare,tell your Mum to give you a tenner and you'll give her the change when you get back.

7. They won't get much change out of a tenner. It's about £25 in a taxi though, and no, I am not collecting anyone from Darlo Station.

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't, for the love of your gods, get caught by The Snail. Her lair is in that area.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm on a train going via Darlington tomorrow and I need to exchange some boots at the Altberg factory because they're too big, before getting back on the train and getting the fuck away from Darlington as fast as the train will go. Thanks for the help all.

10. It's alright, I'm wearing a bandolier of SAXA salt in case I encounter her. But this will most likely end up with mistaken identity and some woman on the bus getting a load of salt thrown at her

11. Ask the nurses who use it?

12. Public transport is for poor people and those with drink driving convictions.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Do you know where the Altberg Factory is? It's not in Catterick. It's on the Gallowfields Trading Estate.

Now, you can either get off the bus at the bottom of the hill near Frenchgate in Richmond and walk up there, or bother your own arrse to find out the times of the buses that go up there. Bring a stout waterproof coat and possibly a camera, there's some lovely views from up there. You can see the top of the Castle.

The Altberg Factory is nearer my house than Catterick Garrison, but I doubt my car will get up that hill.

Are you sure it's the Altberg Factory and not that shit shop on the White Shops?