Darling nukes Brown on Sky

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Strait_Jacket, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alistair Darling: Gordon Brown 'unleashed forces of hell on me'

Sweet revenge or a noble act of public service?

2. Sounds like petty playground BS to me. Typical of Labour. Frightening that they run the country.

3. You could not make this up.Todays PMQs are must see TV

4. Maybe DD, you can't blame him for being bitter though. It could be a warning to Brown to back off if Darling plans to tell it like it is in the budget and therefore reassure the markets. Gordo won't like Darling telling the truth again because it will prove Brown's every utterance on the economy has been a pack of lies.

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"Brown's every utterance has been a pack of lies"

Fixed it for you.

It must have been a horrifying moment for Darling when he opened the books and realised that the former incumbent was such a total tool but was now his boss.

I supposes he could have resigned but its not very new Labour to throw yourself off the gravy train.

6. Darling is in danger of joining a very small club - decent Labour MPs.

My 'best' scenario is he, Darling, delivers a vicious swingeing budget - which we need - packed with references to and details of his predecessor's stupidity.

Then, to resounding cheers and waving order papers, he apologises for his failure to stand-up to Brown previously, and he crosses the floor!

He is followed immediately across the floor of the House by: Kate Hoey, Frank Field, John McFall and Bob Marshall-Andrews.

'Bully' goes berserk and is led away to Rampton, where he is joined by Prescott and one or two other rabid dogs including Mr. Martin the sacked Speaker!

7. PMQ's…

Brown was practically sitting in Darlings lap like he was his best butt buddy.