"Darksiders" game

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Aug 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

http://www.vigilgames.com/darksiders - to be released 24 Sep 10

no comment. :)

2. And you all thought being one was easy!

3. Who let the cat out of the bag, that's what I want to know. That's the classified job briefing.

4. I suppose Famine's the Brew-bitch then is he?

5. from what i hear, Glad was known as Pestilence :)

6. Alas no, the best I ever managed was "Annoying Rash".

7. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Does it mention War's sons, Terror and Panic, and his daughter Clancy?

8. At the end of the game does War get to retire with a full 22 year pension to his semi-detached home in Loughborough and spend weekends at his caravan in Pembrokeshire?

9. Shepshed, surely? No-one would be vulgar enough to live in Loughborough itself.

10. Quite possibly - but I reckon wherever he was War would want to be within easy walking distance of his wargaming club and klingon speaking friends from the old days. Mind you, he'd need to make sure that he had decent Wifi in the caravan in Pembrokeshire so that he could keep up with World of Warcraft at weekends.

11. What roles within the army intelligence world make someone a "Darksider"? Or is it the whole of the Int corps in general?

12. Those requiring an IQ in excess of 140, devastating sexual allure, extreme physical attractiveness and a dauntingly high level of education and sophistication.

13. i.e. the lower echelons of the Corps.

whereas if you have an IQ greater than 155, mindblowing sexual allure, superlative physical fitness and an unheard of level of education and sophistication, come to the Light Side my friend :)

14. ...as a visiting lecturer from the Dark Side ;)

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Blimey, with a sales pitch like that I'm not surprised that so many people want to join the Rock Apes.