Darkside/Lightside/Dumbside/Offside

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Whiskybreath, Feb 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Well, I liked it.

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

..I liked it too - it triggered a random thought about vetting and being openly gay (like slapping a bloke etc), and it made me wonder whether a bare-bottom-wrestling-mattress-muncher in the Int Corps would be better off "coming out" from a vetting perspective...as I said, random thought, not suggesting that the Corps is full of hommos.....of course, right, I'll be off then.....sorry....

3. Well Done Alsacien! I see what you did there, you funny fellow. Was it a vetting issue that saw the demise of Jimmy Sommerville from the RoyalCorps? I can understand if you're still a bit upset and weepy about his departure, but there's really no need to start mincing off at the Int Corps, you nasty bitch! :twisted:

4. Hmm, triggering random thoughts about touching blokes bottoms fella? I must say it didn't take much to set you off on that tangent. Anything we need to know mate?

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Jim Somerville is and always will be an icon for the corps, not to mention a personal hero of mine.

It is a little known fact that the high pitched singing voice actually evolved from a cold war experiment to improve clarity of speech and range of transmission for combat net radio.

Sadly like so many experiments, there were unspeakable side effects.

Jim was a Cold War hero.

6. [​IMG]

Go Jimmy Go

Your the Man (today, tomorrow you can be the bitch).