Daring joins allied navies for her first major operation

**************newsflash: Navy ship goes to sea stop meets other ships stop**********************

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
**************newsflash: Navy ship goes to sea stop meets other ships stop**********************
Whilst I like taking the piss out of the MOD feeds as much as the next man, can I just point you to the 14 sqallion threads on this site saying how crap the navy's new ships were and how they'd never work properly? Can I then point out that an extremely capable and operational warship has just pitched up in the middle of a cold war that could go hot in an instant if someone makes a silly mistake? Thank you. In your own time, go on.

But how will she repell the South American hoardes from the Falkland Islands when she's east of Suez?

Those missiles must be really good...

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
But how will she repell the South American hoardes from the Falkland Islands when she's east of Suez?Those missiles must be really good...
Well, clearly she can, because she's bloody brilliant. I can't tell you how - opsec and all that - but I will give you a little clue - dylithium crystals. Keep that under your hat

Anyone wants to help out the MoD people with their site design?

We need your help! We are trying out designs for a new single website for all of government and we'd love your feedback. Please visit the 'Government beta site ' by clicking on the link under Related Links

Well, clearly she can, because she's bloody brilliant. I can't tell you how - opsec and all that - but I will give you a little clue - dylithium crystals. Keep that under your hat
STOP! Keeping dylithium crystals under hats is now prohibited under the latest HSE regulations from the EU.

STOP! Keeping dylithium crystals under hats is now prohibited under the latest HSE regulations from the EU.
It's ok if you wear correct PPE:

Hat, Tin Foil, Man's NSN 8405-00-297-4023
Hat, Tin Foil, Cat, Ship's NSN 8405-00-297-4024

Latest Threads