DAPS says "Forget ARRSE"

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by error_unknown, Jul 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yeah, forget ARRSE, email us with your suggestions and comments and REALLY HONEST it wont appear on your Confidential...my pretties.....

Twatts.

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Seriously chaps, any attempt by the MOD to canvas grass roots opinion should be encouraged. I agree that some means of doing this anonymously should be provided given the (well grounded) concerns that people have of voicing opinions that do not agree with those of the chain of command. See recent editions of The Scotsmen for confirmation!

3. Concur

and yet another bit of free advertising for the site :D

4. The Continuous Attitude Survey has shown itself for a while. They should send one out to feel the heat generated by the Defence Review

5. msr

msr LE

"We are known as AG’s ‘Brain’ and we want to hear from you."

Surely 'eyes and ears'

msr

6. yes lets air our views to the hierarchy, cos we wont get the old 'your squaddies, deal with it' reply. honestly the only reason they tell us to air our views is so that they can make us feel good having our jibe when all they will do is ignore or rebuff. :roll:

7. it won't bloody open for me

8. Have we not been here before?

9. i got the same :roll:

10. i give up! anyway you get the idea, just cut out the last bit of the address and click on 'whats going on' THEN the link to it!!