Danny Fitzimmons Jailed in Iraq for killing two ArmrGroup employees

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chimera, Feb 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Doesnt want to be dropping the soap.
  3. There's no soap there to drop, but I do hope he has a prayer mat. He'll have a fine time banged up in a flea pit with all those murderous tikriti chutney ferrets right up him, but then he's from Rochdale, home from home I'd say.
  4. Standby for the insistence that he was suffering from PTSD and how this Government have let him down, yadda, yadda, ******* yadda. 20 years for 2? He's lucky he didn't end up looking down at the wrong end of a trapdoor.
  5. Treacherous **** has got off lightly.
  6. Guilty of murder, not much to argue about really.
  7. The PTSD shit is already clinging to the fan, I don't buy it. The man's terminally thick, not mad.

It doesn't matter what shit your in, you don't slot your muckers, your officers, yes, muckers no.

I was drunk, I was attacked, I was off my ******* rocker, aliens came and pushed metal things up me arse, my mum's a ******* spider, every possible plea to avoid the rope.

And another thing, he says he was attacked, by a Scot and an Aussie. I can't believe that, the way both nationalities pick fights involves vast numerical advantage. In their way of reckoning he outnumbered them.
  8. The Prosecuting lawyer says that he wished he was hung. I agree.

No doubt he'll serve a few months in Iraq and then be transferred to a UK Prison and maybe a very early release?
  9. I don't think the EU's prison policy extends to Iraq. Just like the Scottish prison policy doesn't extend to Libya, or does it?
  10. =-D Bet that Libyan ****** wished he'd stayed in Scotland now.
  11. Agreed, surely someone else must be at fault, Armorgroup, MOD, NHS etc. Why is there always this faux concern about "our own, in far away nasty prisons awaiting unfair justice"? He s a ******* Murderer, he has caused unmeasurable pain to many persons. Why should he get a ticket back to the UK where he would undoubtedly be released earlier? Not all Soldiers or "Contractors" (Mercenaries) are heroes, theres always some amount of Scum who wear the same uniforms, and this is one of them.
  12. I'm not so sure with deep fried pies, deep fried pizza, a nation where only one subect of conversation can break the monotony of Archie Gemmil's knees. I think he'd rather take his chances in Libya with his prostrate hanging off, I know I would!
  13. I bet he's busy peeking out the window watching out for rough men with American accents and a nice line in orange overalls. ;-P
  14. It could be worse he could be sent back to an English prison to watch his flat screen tv and play with his ps3 for hours everyday
  15. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

His family are, apparently, saying that he was "traumatised by war" according to Auntie.

See, it wasn't his fault at all. The MOD and Armor Group will no doubt be receiving calls from Accident Lawyers 4 You even as I type.