• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Danny Dyer meets Royal

No Wah!

I've heard of the name, but what exactly has he done or starred in to achieve celeb status?

(I don't watch films as none flick my switch)

red_square said:
the trench
football factory :D
Cheers, finally looked at wiki. Mediocre actor in a few films?
The problem is it doesn't matter if he does the training, they should be getting the limp wrist directors/producers down to Lympstone as they're the ones who end up killing off any kind of reality through ignornace.

Fat_Cav said:
red_square said:
the trench
football factory :D
Cheers, finally looked at wiki. Mediocre actor in a few films?
The problem is it doesn't matter if he does the training, they should be getting the limp wrist directors/producers down to Lympstone as they're the ones who end up killing off any kind of reality through ignornace.
best actor in the trench goes to daniel craig and his ropey scouse chat :lol:

Yeah, "Eastend hardman Danny Dyer" is about as hard as "Eastend hardman Phil Mitchell" (OK I know that's the character's name), "Eastend hardman Ray Winstone" and all the other "Eastend hardman" typecast actors. Cockney actor = tough guy? LOL.

He came to Coly once for some celebrity footie match pish of which some of the lads were invited to attend.
At the session in the club bar after he spent about an hour with his chum Tamar Hassan (other bloke in 'the business') regaling each other and any unfortunate person in earshot about how nails they were and all the fights they had had, obviously believing their own film roles too much, after having heard too much of this dribble one of our lads (and fmr Army Heavyweight) told Dyer in no uncertain terms he would 'smash his tiny little head off' if he continued talking shite.

Never seen two grown men shrink in both size and stature so fast, they left shortly after 8)

PoisonDwarf said:
Yeah, "Eastend hardman Danny Dyer" is about as hard as "Eastend hardman Phil Mitchell" (OK I know that's the character's name), "Eastend hardman Ray Winstone" and all the other "Eastend hardman" typecast actors. Cockney actor = tough guy? LOL.
In fairness, Winston boxed for England. He had more than 80 fights and won most of them. When asked about this during interviews, Winston invariably down-plays it, saying that he fought at a very low level. However, I would venture to suggest that one does not Box for England at ANY level without being rather good. :)

And Winston is a decent enough actor. Which is more than can be said for Mr Dyer...

Latest Threads