• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Danny Dyer and some ex Squaddie..

I just watched Danny Dyers Deadliest Men 2 on Bravo (bollox to watching Liverpool)

He met a chap called Mo Teague..

I've seem some old bollox in my time - in fact I've spoken some.. But fack me.. An old Mills bomb is not 'A Live Grenade'

The Binos Danny looked through didn't look like any I found on Granby (very dramatic scene where Mo told Danny he took them off a bloke he had just killed)

The scene where he punched Danny Dyer in the gob and then battered some poor chump to 'demonstrate' martial arts in a pub looked a lot like bullying an bigging it up to me.

And the less said about the 'Mo Time/War Games in the woods' the better (has anyone really killed a Sentry with a Scrim Scarf?)

Perhaps I am wrong about this chap.. But it all seemed a little odd to me.

Anyone else watch it?

Track_Link said:
I try not to work at 10pm.. It's bad for the piles you know...
Too right.

I watched it on and off. Funny stuff. Danny's not a fan of field conditions it seems. Or anything remotely difficult for that matter...

Hmmmmm, I know or knew a guy by that name, I shall have to hope its on catch up on demand, if it is, then I shall report back.......

If its the mo, I know, then it will make interesting watching, he was a total monster, and would be likely to do what you say for the craic, or just for his own perverted pleasure, so heres hoping.

Detonator said:
Track_Link said:
Too right.

I watched it on and off. Funny stuff. Danny's not a fan of field conditions it seems. Or anything remotely difficult for that matter...
He was a bit of a mincer with the cling-film!

Track_Link said:

Edited to add - You'll find out about them if and when you join up xxx
Ooooh saucer of milk table 6. Yes, look forward to doing a night shift at some point. After 36 hours days / nights tend to blur into the other so really not sure which is which. But thanks for the heads up - ill stick pins in my eyes on my next day off to prep me for active service.

scuba_frog said:
Track_Link said:

Edited to add - You'll find out about them if and when you join up xxx
Ooooh saucer of milk table 6. Yes, look forward to doing a night shift at some point. After 36 hours days / nights tend to blur into the other so really not sure which is which. But thanks for the heads up - ill stick pins in my eyes on my next day off to prep me for active service.
Man up you civvy cunt

Stick a wooden spoon up you arrse while you're there...

Latest Threads