• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Danny Dyer advises reader to cut up exs face

Looks like all film parts playing the hardman ( sic ) has gone to Danny Dyers head, he advised a reader writing in to agaony aunt column to "slash his exe's face up so no one would fancy her ".
Though I can't see how anyone in his right mind would want the advice of a wannabe cockney hardman, but seeing as its a Zoo reader anythings possible.

Danny Dyer..Slash her face up !!!

mon_colonel said:
Looks like all film parts playing the hardman ( sic ) has gone to Danny Dyers head, he advised a reader writing in to agaony aunt column to "slash his exe's face up so no one would fancy her ".
Though I can't see how anyone in his right mind would want the advice of a wannabe cockney hardman, but seeing as its a Zoo reader anythings possible.

I can only remember seeing him in one film, Mean Machine, and he played a right whiney little runt. What films did he play a "hard man" in?

Werewolf said:
mon_colonel said:

I can only remember seeing him in one film, Mean Machine, and he played a right whiney little runt. What films did he play a "hard man" in?
Beats me, probably the Football Factory though he more or less plays the same person in every things he "acts" in a mouthy cockney wideboy.

bigbird67 said:
What a puff!!
I thought so as well when he apologised

"Zoo and Danny Dyer condemn any violence against women. A donation will be made to Women's Aid."

Dyer is reported by The Sun to be claiming that he was misquoted. "This is totally out of order, I am totally devastated. I have been completely misquoted. This is not the advice I would give any member of the public I do not condone violence against women."
How will they learn if they don't get a tap every now and then?

Latest Threads