Danish Tanks protect the British drawdown

wish i was in the Danish Army.

they have women and beards and tanks and everything

Attachments

wish i was in the Danish Army.

they have women and beards and tanks and everything
And shit berets. That woman is hanging underneath a medic one by the looks of it - I gather such a combination is available here as well

And shit berets. That woman is hanging underneath a medic one by the looks of it - I gather such a combination is available here as well
Hmm which would I rather have in Helmand

Beret that's ally....

Tank...

Is that an insult?
was your questions aimed at me? if so, then no it wasn't an insult. Although I am happy to insult you, should a mod move this thread to the Colonel where such language is allowed, ney, encouraged.

British Army have women too.
That is a fact, and I have had sex with three of them. Don't suppose you know how many that leave me, do you?

was your questions aimed at me? if so, then no it wasn't an insult. Although I am happy to insult you, should a mod move this thread to the Colonel where such language is allowed, ney, encouraged.

That is a fact, and I have had sex with three of them. Don't suppose you know how many that leave me, do you?
Only 3?

I take it you're Ginger?

as always, jokers sway away from the topic.
Or possibly - if at all possible - you could do the honourable thing and sway in a breeze, whilst tethered around the neck about a foot from any toe-hold!

as always, jokers sway away from the topic.
just remebered another reason to join the Danish Army. Their first rank is called "Obergefreiter" which sounds far better than "Lance Corporal" and, incidently, is the same rank and the character Porta in the Sven Hassel books.

I bet their bacon is pretty good too

just remebered another reason to join the Danish Army. Their first rank is called "Obergefreiter" which sounds far better than "Lance Corporal" and, incidently, is the same rank and the character Porta in the Sven Hassel books.

I bet their bacon is pretty good too
Actually the lowest rank in the Danish Army is "Konstabel" and the equivalent of a lance corporal is "Overkonstabel". Sounds more like coppers really.