Daniel Wheeler - FFL and UK SF (R) walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by ratbag, Nov 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know D****y; top lad. I have worked with him. Please remove his details. Think there's a typo here, he's nearly 34.
  2. Why the fuck would you invite him for an interview if you thought his CV was bollocks? Stop spouting shit
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wrong, I was SB (r), good bloke, bit uncomfortable in deep water but we have stayed in touch. I'll let him know your concerned.
  4. nah mate, 78, i was in basic with his brother
  5. Are you going to give your full name and post your CV so we can have a look?

Glasshouses and all that.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Seems like ratbag should do the right thing and at least delete his name, if not not the whole thread...
  7. Do you look as good in a tight skirt as our HR girl does?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

We need pictures of your HR girl for reference... although we'll be fine if the OP doesn't provide any
  9. What a bunch of lizards, the community is small this guy claims to have served in, yet you all claim to know best......
  10. are you Ratbag?

seems strange, that you've both got less than 10 posts in 2 yrs, and both have 'rag' in your username?

If you see D****y, can you let him know i was asking after him, D****y D****t
  11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

well i cant say I knew him in my time in the legion but a mate of mine down the pub says that his grandfather tole hime that a mate of his served with D*****l D****t and he was a top hole chap. He did however have a tendency to lie in his CV'S when trying to find work , something that I have never stooped to in my life. that could be a lie but then ..
    crème freshe mes amis
  12. Now listen to me, you benighted mockers! We're going to teach you soldiering, The world's noblest profession! When we're done with you, you'll be able to stand up and slaughter your foes like civilized men! But first, you will have to learn to march in step. And do the manual of arms without even having to think! Good soldiers don't think, they just obey! Do you suppose that if a man thought twice, he'd give his life for Queen and Country? Not bloody likely! He wouldn't go near the battlefield! One look at your foolish faces tells me that you're going to be crack troops. Ohhh him there with the five-and-a-half hat size has the makings of a bloody hero!
  13. *loud wet raspberry*