Dangerous work

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_red, Sep 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see another poor burglar was ran through in Manchester. Can somebody tell me what the National Union of Burglars are doing about it?
    If it was me, I'd withdraw my labour.

Retired Colonel, Tunbridge Wells.
  2. I would like to take this opportunity, if I may, to urge all householders to keep up the excellent burglar stabbing rate. Well done all.Whilst I personally have not yet had the chance of joining your honoured ranks, as I was at work when our burglary occured, I am eager to do my bit. Always remember that Plod can not arrest all of us, and that the Criminal Protection Service will either become a usefull arm of Government, or go out of use completely.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am awaiting the bleating, whining, Facebook tributes, teddys bungeed to lamposts and the (now) inevitable rioting, as the stabee was simply:

i) Misunderstood
    ii) A good father
    iii) A loving son

Who was only exercising his Human Right to threaten his way into someone else's gaff with a view to ransacking it. Pound to a penny this twat will have reams of previous and is on bail for a similar episode. Good riddance, and hats off to the householder for showing some spuds in the face of the enemy.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. No doubt the homeowner is locked up as we speak?
  5. Irish Burglars are looking at going on strike...