Dangerous dogs

ugly

LE
Instead of banning dangerous dogs wouldn't it be easier and make Britain safer by banning Scousers?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Dont they have dodgy doggies where you live then? or just those little minge lickers.

ugly

LE
Dont they have dodgy doggies where you live then? or just those little minge lickers.
Funnily enough its always some grotty estate in Merseyside on the 6 O'clock news!

ugly

LE
Put the owners down the dogs are fine
Maddie would be still with us!

Won't somebody think of the Children!

K

Kirkz

Also a good point got the same problem here with pocket rats which attack larger dogs:frustrated:
A few years ago I had two rescued Doberman pincers.
One had been really badly treated! I was reported that many times I was on first name terms with the local dog warden!
Luckily I had an RSPCA Inspector as a neighbour at the time who was a great help :)

E

exmunkey

They'll get nicked with knife or a gun but not a dog if its not a banned breed. It's as simple as that most of the time. the dogs are trained to attack and used as a weapon.
From what I've seen locally it's not banned breeds that are being used as weapon dogs, Personally I'd like to turn the dog on them

ugly

LE
Queens corgis maul Beatrice's dog

The result of this attack? No result.
Its git FA to do with that but as a reaction to the BBC news article from Merseyside! Besides dogs do fight amongst themselves, the wouldn't be dogs otherwise, its the ones owned by cunts in rockports and trackies that hit the headlines!

I think all dogs should be licensed and the license always carried on the dog (chip). The system should operate like road fund licence.
In order to have your dog chipped you should have to present dog insurance, no cover note, no chip.

Dog insurance, like car insurance should be rated on risk. Taking into account the size/type of dog, the owner's age and criminal record and the area in which the owner lives.

No claims bonus will of course be accruable. A claim against you for damage done by your dog, or for you mistreating a dog will up your premium.

in my opinion there should be a dog licence that she be held by the owner. issued by govt so that people who have no fucking clue about dogs don't fucking get it! And its not just the banned breeds either, there is a rising popularity in Husky type breeds. Some of these dogs are just vicious bastards especially if there is more than one. My lab has been attacked a couple of times and the silly bint did fuck all and then got in a huff when I grabbed the pair of them! Luckily no blood was drawn as otherwise I'd have been flying in with the boot!

in my opinion there should be a dog licence that she be held by the owner. issued by govt so that people who have no fucking clue about dogs don't fucking get it! And its not just the banned breeds either, there is a rising popularity in Husky type breeds. Some of these dogs are just vicious bastards especially if there is more than one. My lab has been attacked a couple of times and the silly bint did fuck all and then got in a huff when I grabbed the pair of them! Luckily no blood was drawn as otherwise I'd have been flying in with the boot!
Agreed, and on top of that I think all dogs should be spayed by law barring those owned by licensed and regulated breeders. That would stop the "staffy pups 4 sale" signs on bits of cardboard strapped to lamp posts that I see around housing estates, inevitably leading to decent dogs ending up with bad owners, or unwanted dogs being drowned in bags etc.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
A Husky should never, ever be off a lead. If you see one off lead then the owner knows nothing of the breed.
Not usually very aggressive unless provoked though, sure it wasn't an Akita?
We have quite a few pit bull dogs locally who've attacked my boy so I've invested in some steel cappers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 208
blonde_guy The Intelligence Cell 60
Sven Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0