"Dangerous Dog" owner in court for, er.............

#1
I thought it would be a long time before the Judicial system could throw up anything that might top the 1p Carrier Bag Ripper issue.

But no.

The victim of this terrible incident, who as you will see does not seem to have stinted on the pies, claims:

"I was really, really angry. I was more or less inconsolable."

so much so that his Mother Law called Plod to complain that he had been attacked by the savage beast. The majesty of the law swung into action.

No stone could be left unturned, no effort was too great in order to protect the public from the fangs of a snarling creature from hell liable to rip the throat out of anyone who crossed it. Oh yes and up the crime Stats.

Nobody seemed to question the fact that the dog in question was:


a Minature Dachshund standing a full 8 inches tall. :roll:



Nor that our not entirely svelte mong suffered no injuries: no teeth marks, no damage to his jeans, just had a yappy Dachsy running round his legs for a bit.

What a total waste of time resources and effort

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...ack on burly neighbour/article.do?expand=true
 
#2
Hello Blogg,

miniature dachshunds are potentially dangerous.
A few days ago I nearly tripped over one.

tangosix.

Edited because there are two Hs in dachshund!
 
#7
Scabster_Mooch said:
So the magistrates dismissed the case and this is an example of the judicial system and the legal system cocking up?

And when someone is prosecuted for bullying it is also an example of the judicial system and legal system cocking up...

If you want to criticise the police fire away. But the police is not the judicial system.
No, the judicial system gave the right result here. It is just that there seems nowdays to be a staggering lack of common sense, consistency and proportion in the process that manages to put such trivial things before the courts in the first place.

Now before anybody starts on about Zero Tolerance, a friend of mine works huge hours running his own business. He has built it up from nothing into a small but well respected company providing specialist services and equipment to a limited number of clients. Gutted to find out he had been ripped off by one of his senior employees to the tune of fees of £160,000 being misdirected and some high value kit going walkies.

Evidence is very strong, but scrote denies everything, claims to be the victim of a fit up and also broke. So a solid case but it would be something of a "hard win" for the Crown.

Charges dropped last week as "not being in the public interest to proceed". He had a real go about this and was effectively told "We do not do difficult any more unless it has high profile or checks a key priority box"

So you will forgive me if I seethe at this sort of Stats. winning bollox being allowed to take up Police, CPS and Court resources.
 
#8
small yappy dogs a pain but ffs
may rrse should have a whip round for the blko he obviously needs compo for the traumatic stress he's suffer
I'll start it off 5 p and some blu tack :twisted:
 
#10
Seems it all started to go pear shaped when the owner (rightly) refused to accept a Caution from Plod.

Only after eleven months, five court appearances, a pile of paperwork and a load of public money down the drain does somebody finally get to apply some common sense.
 
#11
Blogg

Give it a bit of time and there will be the usual postings from the ARRSE pro-police statists, who support an absurd target culture that even the police themselves deride.

Chuck in a bit of social commentary along the lines of 'the chav scum deserve it' ' zero tolerance for yappy mutts' and 'hanging's too good for miniature daschunds' and I'm sure someone will come up with some half-arsed support for this kind of police/CPS stupidity and waste of taxpayers' money.

It really does not surprise me that real crimes such as that suffered by your friend are ignored because scarce resources are wasted pursuing this idiocy.
 
#12
brighton hippy said:
small yappy dogs a pain but ffs
may rrse should have a whip round for the blko he obviously needs compo for the traumatic stress he's suffer
I'll start it off 5 p and some blu tack :twisted:
Unfortunately in today's culture that's no longer just a joke at his expense.If he had won this case that's probably what he would've been after. Whinging arrsehole, at least now people know what he's like. The little dog has bigger balls than him.
Although got to admit little yappy dogs really are a bloody pain.
 
#13
Blogg said:
Scabster_Mooch said:
So the magistrates dismissed the case and this is an example of the judicial system and the legal system cocking up?

And when someone is prosecuted for bullying it is also an example of the judicial system and legal system cocking up...

If you want to criticise the police fire away. But the police is not the judicial system.
No, the judicial system gave the right result here. It is just that there seems nowdays to be a staggering lack of common sense, consistency and proportion in the process that manages to put such trivial things before the courts in the first place.

Now before anybody starts on about Zero Tolerance, a friend of mine works huge hours running his own business. He has built it up from nothing into a small but well respected company providing specialist services and equipment to a limited number of clients. Gutted to find out he had been ripped off by one of his senior employees to the tune of fees of £160,000 being misdirected and some high value kit going walkies.

Evidence is very strong, but scrote denies everything, claims to be the victim of a fit up and also broke. So a solid case but it would be something of a "hard win" for the Crown.

Charges dropped last week as "not being in the public interest to proceed". He had a real go about this and was effectively told "We do not do difficult any more unless it has high profile or checks a key priority box"

So you will forgive me if I seethe at this sort of Stats. winning bollox being allowed to take up Police, CPS and Court resources.
Similar events happened to some friends of mine and not quite to that amount but the person was found guilty and sentenced to.... 60 hours community service. It didn't come out in court that she had ripped off a charity 5 years earlier and was found guilty in that instance too.

They didn't receive and compensation (as they were a business) even though the money nicked went to pay for the large house she "still" lives in and the holidays she had.

Justice for all :x

JJ
 
#15
Maybe the "eleven months, five court appearances, a pile of paperwork " might make the owner of the yappy little fcuker think twice before she comes out with the favorite "Oh he is only playing" bollocks that all dog owners use when their hairy shitmachines are jumping all over your clothes and trying to bite holes in your legs after pissing on your shoes and having a dump on the carpet.

The guy should have dropkicked the little furball across the road, but of course had he done that then he would probably be doing 3 to 5 for assault.
 
#16
Dilfor said:
Blogg

Give it a bit of time and there will be the usual postings from the ARRSE pro-police statists, who support an absurd target culture that even the police themselves deride.

Chuck in a bit of social commentary along the lines of 'the chav scum deserve it' ' zero tolerance for yappy mutts' and 'hanging's too good for miniature daschunds' and I'm sure someone will come up with some half-arsed support for this kind of police/CPS stupidity and waste of taxpayers' money.

Steven said:
Maybe the "eleven months, five court appearances, a pile of paperwork " might make the owner of the yappy little fcuker think twice before she comes out with the favorite "Oh he is only playing" balls that all dog owners use when their hairy shitmachines are jumping all over your clothes and trying to bite holes in your legs after pissing on your shoes and having a dump on the carpet.

The guy should have dropkicked the little furball across the road, but of course had he done that then he would probably be doing 3 to 5 for assault.
Cheers Steven! :D
 
#17
Steven said:
Maybe the "eleven months, five court appearances, a pile of paperwork " might make the owner of the yappy little fcuker think twice before she comes out with the favorite "Oh he is only playing" balls that all dog owners use when their hairy shitmachines are jumping all over your clothes and trying to bite holes in your legs after pissing on your shoes and having a dump on the carpet.

The guy should have dropkicked the little furball across the road, but of course had he done that then he would probably be doing 3 to 5 for assault.
My dogs, despite being undeniably both hairy and also shitmachines, are unlikley to jump up over your clothes, bite holes in legs, piss on shoes nor dump on carpets. If allowed they would, at about 48 Kg each, tend more to the knock flat, rip throat out, gorge and piss on head before taking a dump into now empty chest cavity.

Both are generally considered to be undesirable traits and symptomatic of poor training, so I agree that all canines do need to be kept under proper control.

But that is not the point: it is the sheer stupidity and waste of resources caused by allowing any trivial or nonsense case to proceed that far.
 
#18
Dilfor said:
Dilfor said:
Blogg

Give it a bit of time and there will be the usual postings from the ARRSE pro-police statists, who support an absurd target culture that even the police themselves deride.

Chuck in a bit of social commentary along the lines of 'the chav scum deserve it' ' zero tolerance for yappy mutts' and 'hanging's too good for miniature daschunds' and I'm sure someone will come up with some half-arsed support for this kind of police/CPS stupidity and waste of taxpayers' money.
Steven said:
Maybe the "eleven months, five court appearances, a pile of paperwork " might make the owner of the yappy little fcuker think twice before she comes out with the favorite "Oh he is only playing" balls that all dog owners use when their hairy shitmachines are jumping all over your clothes and trying to bite holes in your legs after pissing on your shoes and having a dump on the carpet.

The guy should have dropkicked the little furball across the road, but of course had he done that then he would probably be doing 3 to 5 for assault.
Cheers Steven! :D
Always happy to oblige. :lol:

I fcuking hate yappy little sodding dogs with a vengence.
 
#19
did anybody read some of the daft comments left on the site from the general public. some were blaming the owners, some blaming him for wasting police time. one said he should go to iraq and be made into a man. if he was inconsolable after an ankle snapper barked at him, he will be sitting in the corner, shaking and calling for his mum if he was sent somewhere sandy and dangerous
 
#20
Is the guy a fcuking poof, trying to get compensation money the scrounger. Hope he is a laughing stock in his community. Give the bugger a good kicking
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 208
ugly The NAAFI Bar 38
blonde_guy The Intelligence Cell 60

Similar threads

Latest Threads