Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

A tech-savvy woman with a grudge - deadly combination -

Philippa Copleston-Warren hacked her ex-boyfriend’s Alexa and used it to tell his new partner to leave the house. Also used the device to turn his house lights on and off in an effort to distress her love rival....

NINTCHDBPICT000613652807.jpg
new_pa-m-8_1602460474682.jpg
f5e68b9fd33b06aff63c33ce8ef568a5.jpg
38-tiffany-levy-philippa-copleston-warren_new.jpg

HCL

Old-Salt

Philippa Copleston-Warren hacked her ex-boyfriend’s Alexa and used it to tell his new partner to leave the house. Also used the device to turn his house lights on and off in an effort to distress her love rival....

View attachment 511535View attachment 511536View attachment 511537View attachment 511538

'old me clothes, I'm going in....

philc

LE

View attachment 511535View attachment 511536View attachment 511537View attachment 511538

When they say hacked, do they mean the bloke did not change the password after kicking out the bunnyboiler?

Endoscope

War Hero

Have her scrubbed and sent to my room

Someone called Jemmy Lucy, apparently a glamour model. Seen here putting her bins out (fnarr). Don't know anything about her, except that a plethora of tattoos on a woman is generally an indicator of insanity.

EkXgHhdXgAg1I6d.jpeg

Someone called Jemmy Lucy, apparently a glamour model. Seen here putting her bins out (fnarr). Don't know anything about her, except that a plethora of tattoos on a woman is generally an indicator of insanity.

View attachment 512349
Is that a cactus on the front of her shreddies? It must be where all the pricks are.

roninxix

War Hero

View attachment 512349

What does she model, Pedigree Chum?

Hideous individual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

View attachment 512349

Does that say Salford, that could explain the strange behaviour of putting out the bins in ones underwear

Ever stranger is how the press got the photo, I wonder if she phoned someone in advance to give them a nudge

Appears we have a contender.

'A sensational story of nude pictures, a secret relationship, racism and death threats has emerged between a TV news reporter and the top elected Democrat in Alaska.

'It all began when YourAlaskaLink anchor Maria Athens, 41, took to her Facebook page on October 9 and posted a bombastic video, claiming she had confirmation the Mayor of Anchorage, Ethan Berkowitz, had posted nude photos to an “underage girls website”.

Ms Athens said she expected the story to make national headlines. Picture: Facebook

'The story, understandably, sent shockwaves through Alaska, but the sensational story hit a new low when local media published a disturbing 60-second phone call, reportedly made to Mr Berkowitz. The caller – who claims to be Athens – says she is a TV news reporter who has learned from sources that Mr Berkowitz had been posting nude photos on an underage website. The caller then threatened to kill Mr Berkowitz, who is Jewish, and his wife, in a disturbing rant laden with racist insults.

'Here’s what the caller said: “I just learned through my Emmy-award winning journalism, you’re also a paedophile and like little girls and children, and there’s a website. I’m so f***ing exposing you. I’m gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you, you Jewish piece of living f***ing sh*t. You have met your match, motherf**ker. You have met your motherf***ing match. I can’t believe – I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I f***ing hate – I don’t even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist f***ing ass, you piece of sh*t loser. And, I’m putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherf***er.”

'The call was made on the same day Ms Athens posted her Facebook preview and a nude picture of Mr Berkowitz.

'The Anchorage Daily News reports that Athens was arrested at work later that day for allegedly punching a station manager with whom she was romantically involved.'

And her behaviour differs from any other female on this planet because...

Appears we have a contender.

'A sensational story of nude pictures, a secret relationship, racism and death threats has emerged between a TV news reporter and the top elected Democrat in Alaska.

'It all began when YourAlaskaLink anchor Maria Athens, 41, took to her Facebook page on October 9 and posted a bombastic video, claiming she had confirmation the Mayor of Anchorage, Ethan Berkowitz, had posted nude photos to an “underage girls website”.

Ms Athens said she expected the story to make national headlines. Picture: Facebook

'The story, understandably, sent shockwaves through Alaska, but the sensational story hit a new low when local media published a disturbing 60-second phone call, reportedly made to Mr Berkowitz. The caller – who claims to be Athens – says she is a TV news reporter who has learned from sources that Mr Berkowitz had been posting nude photos on an underage website. The caller then threatened to kill Mr Berkowitz, who is Jewish, and his wife, in a disturbing rant laden with racist insults.

'Here’s what the caller said: “I just learned through my Emmy-award winning journalism, you’re also a paedophile and like little girls and children, and there’s a website. I’m so f***ing exposing you. I’m gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you, you Jewish piece of living f***ing sh*t. You have met your match, motherf**ker. You have met your motherf***ing match. I can’t believe – I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I f***ing hate – I don’t even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist f***ing ass, you piece of sh*t loser. And, I’m putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherf***er.”

'The call was made on the same day Ms Athens posted her Facebook preview and a nude picture of Mr Berkowitz.

'The Anchorage Daily News reports that Athens was arrested at work later that day for allegedly punching a station manager with whom she was romantically involved.'

Impressive career flounce skills there.

Latest Threads