Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If Pikey was to lose the sight in both eyes, it would be to his advantage. He wouldn't see the features of all his "woods." Mind you, he doesn't give a furk when he does see them.
You're assuming he's not already blind.

This is getting ridiculous now.

There is no possible way that lump of lard has passed a CFT - or whatever its called now - since however long it has been shaped like that. And as the No2's appear to fit the bloater, it appears to be for quite some time.

What on earth has been allowed to change to facilitate this farce ?
AFT Well it was 2.5 years ago

Julija Adlesic. Cut her own hand off to make an insurance claim.....Only a 50% chance of a hand job now....

JulijaAdlesic2.jpg

Attachments

• JulijaAdlesic1-400x240.jpg
    JulijaAdlesic1-400x240.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Julija Adlesic. Cut her own hand off to make an insurance claim.....Only a 50% chance of a hand job now....

View attachment 503780

Nope. Despite her and her accomplices best efforts, the hand was reattached.

I would though. Definitely.

There is no possible way that lump of lard has passed a CFT - or whatever its called now - since however long it has been shaped like that. And as the No2's appear to fit the bloater, it appears to be for quite some time.

Nothing.

Over 25 years ago there was a female clerk who was nicknamed '' The Rhino '' I think she was a Lcpl or Cpl when I met her whilst I was on a course.

The Rhino made the thing above look rather petite.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nope. Despite her and her accomplices best efforts, the hand was reattached.

I would though. Definitely.
She can still manage one off the wrist.

Unfortunately though, all Yugo birds on their 40th birthday get issued a hump, a hairy wart and two bags of cabbage, and are required by law to dress only in black...

Forgive the faux pas of quoting myself; I neglected to add that they also have all but one of their teeth removed and are henceforth only allowed to smoke roll-ups.

ugly

LE

I though the the Gunners were fully mechanised, clearly a genetic experiment in draft oxen gone awry!

Unfortunately though, all Yugo birds on their 40th birthday get issued a hump, a hairy wart and two bags of cabbage, and are required by law to dress only in black...

Blimey we do well with all single ladies on their 40th getting a mad cat lady starter kit and a litter of kittens left at their down

Latest Threads