Danger Fucks

If she doesn't kill you on the ground, she'll kill you in the air:

Drunk Jet2 passenger, 26, who caused 'chaos in the sky' after trying to OPEN plane's door at 30,000ft then yelled 'you're all going to f***ing DIE' as she was held down is jailed for two years
View attachment 449437

In her drunken rampage she also sent one flight attendant 'flying across the plane' before attacking people on board who made a citizen's arrest by pinning her down in the aisle as she screamed: 'I'm going to f**king kill everyone, you are all going to f**king die'.'

Two RAF Typhoon fighters then arrived at either side of the aircraft and guided it back into Stansted, with the jets sent with such speed a sonic boom could be heard across the east of England.

View attachment 449439
Haines, 26, sobbed outside court in November where she admitted assault by beating and endangering an aircraft. Chloe Haines, 25, has been hit with an £85,000 bill by airline Jet2

Absolutely lush.

Less brains than a week old dog turd
By the time she has paid off that £85k bill, her ban on flying will have expired. It wont just be that, either. At some point she is gonna miss a payment or three, and the interest will be bumped up. Expect her on an episode of Can't Pay - We'll Take It Away in the next few years. She needs to find herself a rich husband. An elderly one at that.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Years ago on an exercise I walked into a low hanging tree branch. It was dark.

I got taken to an Australian Army hospital for observation for the night. I was the only patient.

Later in the evening a young digger came in, in a bad way. Badly smashed in face, it looked like a serious car accident. Lots of stitches, hell of a job to clean him up. The were at it most of the night.

The next day he told me that he had stopped off for a few beers on the way home. He then complained to his wife that the dinner was cold. She picked the plate up and threw it at him, hitting him in the face.

Years ago on an exercise I walked into a low hanging tree branch. It was dark.

I got taken to an Australian Army hospital for observation for the night. I was the only patient.

Later in the evening a young digger came in, in a bad way. Badly smashed in face, it looked like a serious car accident. Lots of stitches, hell of a job to clean him up. The were at it most of the night.

The next day he told me that he had stopped off for a few beers on the way home. He then complained to his wife that the dinner was cold. She picked the plate up and threw it at him, hitting him in the face.
But he still loves her and knows she loves him, right?

Exactly. If her limbs don't break off when you get her out of the boot of the car, she is fine to go.
It requires a considerable amount of effort to get a human into the boot of my car. Also, it affects the handling, fuel consumption and rear suspension during transport from A to B.
No, a minivan is needed for sexy fun time.

It requires a considerable amount of effort to get a human into the boot of my car. Also, it affects the handling, fuel consumption and rear suspension during transport from A to B.
No, a minivan is needed for sexy fun time.
A pick up truck might be the go, but passing traffic may take offence at a green naked rotting smelly corpse passing them on the motorway.

Latest Threads