Danger Fucks

philc

LE
If you want complete psycho, this little gem. I predict a life under the liquid cosh until such time she is a dribbling mess.

A woman who assaulted and spat at police officers after threatening to jump off a building in Scarborough has been jailed for 12 months.

Prolific offender Jamie Leigh Kershaw, 20, was running amok at a centre for young homeless people, where she headbutted and cracked a window and threatened staff.

Kershaw had 32 previous convictions for 91 offences - the vast majority for violence and assaults on police officers. Her rap sheet also included criminal damage, ABH, theft, public disorder and unprovoked attacks on staff at her secure teaching centre.

image.jpg

If you want complete psycho, this little gem. I predict a life under the liquid cosh until such time she is a dribbling mess.

A woman who assaulted and spat at police officers after threatening to jump off a building in Scarborough has been jailed for 12 months.

Prolific offender Jamie Leigh Kershaw, 20, was running amok at a centre for young homeless people, where she headbutted and cracked a window and threatened staff.

Kershaw had 32 previous convictions for 91 offences - the vast majority for violence and assaults on police officers. Her rap sheet also included criminal damage, ABH, theft, public disorder and unprovoked attacks on staff at her secure teaching centre.

View attachment 424836

View attachment 424836
A proper nutter, I would

Bet she's a goer

"I was in the artillery for six years."

In the biblical sense?

Mattb

LE
Thought for the day - why is it that it's considered less gay to be the top (the one doing the shagging) than the bottom (the one taking it up the bum)?

I mean, the bottom can just lie there and do nothing if he's getting paid for it - but the top has to look at the sight of another man's puckered anus and maintain an erection...

I believe it’s a power thing. The Romans were big on this, had no real concept of homosexuality as we view it, it was ok if you were the top/pitching but you were effeminate low life if you were bottom/catching

I believe it’s a power thing. The Romans were big on this, had no real concept of homosexuality as we view it, it was ok if you were the top/pitching but you were effeminate low life if you were bottom/catching
That's my understanding too; if you were a 'giver' you were a catamite, but if you were a 'taker', it was just another hole you were sticking your toddler into.

Sounds like a complete nutcase, but ...

Robyn Lindholm during her time as a stripper in Melbourne.

Robyn Lindholm during her time as a stripper in Melbourne.Source:Supplied

'Melbourne woman Robyn Lindholm had tears in her eyes as she fronted the cameras and begged for information about her missing fiance George Templeton. To anyone watching, she looked like the perfect example of a heartbroken fiancee. But just seconds before, she had been laughing and smiling and the moment the cameras stopped rolling the tears disappeared and her smile returned. Fourteen years later, Lindholm would be found guilty of arranging Mr Templeton’s murder. Up until that point, she played the grieving fiancee, all the while knowing he would never be seen again.

'The former stripper, who went by the stage name Colette, has been described as a seductress who lured men to do her bidding. Last month, the 46-year-old was found guilty of murdering Mr Templeton, 38, in May 2005. The couple had been together for seven years when she ordered her “besotted” lover Wayne Amey to kill her fiance. Mr Templeton was the first of Lindholm’s lovers she arranged to have killed, but he wasn't the last.

'By the time she was charged with her former fiance’s murder in 2016, she was already serving a 25-year jail sentence for arranging to have another lover killed. Eight years after she got him to kill Mr Templeton, Lindholm arranged for Wayne Amey to be killed when their relationship soured. It was during this sentence that her previous crimes came to light, after she bragged about Mr Templeton’s murder to a fellow inmate.

'She claimed she was the one to kill her former fiance, saying, “I slit his f***ing throat and as he came it was the best orgasm I ever had”, adding she got covered in warm blood.'

Sounds like a complete nutcase, but ...

Robyn Lindholm during her time as a stripper in Melbourne.

Robyn Lindholm during her time as a stripper in Melbourne.Source:Supplied

'Melbourne woman Robyn Lindholm had tears in her eyes as she fronted the cameras and begged for information about her missing fiance George Templeton. To anyone watching, she looked like the perfect example of a heartbroken fiancee. But just seconds before, she had been laughing and smiling and the moment the cameras stopped rolling the tears disappeared and her smile returned. Fourteen years later, Lindholm would be found guilty of arranging Mr Templeton’s murder. Up until that point, she played the grieving fiancee, all the while knowing he would never be seen again.

'The former stripper, who went by the stage name Colette, has been described as a seductress who lured men to do her bidding. Last month, the 46-year-old was found guilty of murdering Mr Templeton, 38, in May 2005. The couple had been together for seven years when she ordered her “besotted” lover Wayne Amey to kill her fiance. Mr Templeton was the first of Lindholm’s lovers she arranged to have killed, but he wasn't the last.

'By the time she was charged with her former fiance’s murder in 2016, she was already serving a 25-year jail sentence for arranging to have another lover killed. Eight years after she got him to kill Mr Templeton, Lindholm arranged for Wayne Amey to be killed when their relationship soured. It was during this sentence that her previous crimes came to light, after she bragged about Mr Templeton’s murder to a fellow inmate.

'She claimed she was the one to kill her former fiance, saying, “I slit his f***ing throat and as he came it was the best orgasm I ever had”, adding she got covered in warm blood.'

"Nutcase" or not, I would be happy to be more than "besotted" if she wanted me to be !! ;) .

Londo

LE
That's my understanding too; if you were a 'giver' you were a catamite, but if you were a 'taker', it was just another hole you were sticking your toddler into.
Other way round Shirley ?

Thought for the day - why is it that it's considered less gay to be the top (the one doing the shagging) than the bottom (the one taking it up the bum)?

I mean, the bottom can just lie there and do nothing if he's getting paid for it - but the top has to look at the sight of another man's puckered anus and maintain an erection...
The one on top, giving it is a fully-fledged homosexual. Albeit in denial. He needs to take his place with his LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters at the next Pride weekend. His family need to know about this. Especially if he is in a lavender marriage, with a wife and kids who do not know of his seedy "other" life.

Other way round Shirley ?
TBH I can't remember; either way is plausible, but I seem to recall that the 'giver' was as in the one delivering/giving the good news, while the 'taker' was the passive receiver of it. (And it's not something I'm going to google!)

Yeah she'd get it, then you could fling her out the window like an empty coke can
I take it the window will h
be open?

Last edited:

A Turkish bloke once told me that the one on top isn’t necessarily gay because men f*ck. The guy underneath, taking it, is gay!

Latest Threads