Danger Fucks

Louise Porton - Killed her own children and now a convicted child killer.
View attachment 408126

She will enjoy prison, not

In a pre child killer pose
View attachment 408127

Some things are just too tragic for words.

Joking about it is the next best thing I suppose.

Imagine that thing without the blonde wiggy.

What a beast.

Yeah, sucks to be her when some barren top dog (watched too much Prisoner, sorry) finds the photos of her little angelic kiddies she knocked off.

Hilarity will ensue.

Some people...

I wonder how long she'll get.

Ah well, another prison pen pal to get the stamps out for (spending a fortune on stationery lately)

Stick that child-murdering bitch in a cell with Diabla and Greeneyes.

Now taking bets on the first person to say "I would" to either of them

That’s a cracking bit of chav. Greased up shaved up. Top wriggly body. Probably run out of in-depth conversation rapidly though
Conversation would be the last thing on my mind if I got my grubby mits on her

scarbrough

War Hero
Conversation would be the last thing on my mind if I got my grubby mits on her
I'd be thinking about whether to go shopping in Morrissons tomorrow (closer), or ALDI (further away, but some cracking bargains). I could write a SWOT analysis on those giant botox lips of hers.

Princess Haya
The estranged wife of the ruler of Dubai - one of the most high-profile leaders in the Middle East - has asked for a forced marriage protection order in a UK court.

Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum's wife, Princess Haya Bint al-Hussein, is the third female member of his court to apparently try to run away.

This month she was reported to be in hiding in London and is said to be in fear for her life

View attachment 407710
View attachment 407711

Anyone dare?
whatever you do don't look in the stables-

I'd be thinking about whether to go shopping in Morrissons tomorrow (closer), or ALDI (further away, but some cracking bargains). I could write a SWOT analysis on those giant botox lips of hers.
Or was more thinking there can't be many depraved acts she wouldn't be up for

Is there a bakery in the centre? Apparently warm apple pie does the trick. Just need to go gently on the crust so you can put it back on the shelf once you've blown your load.

Latest Threads