Danger Fucks

Sounds like a potential candidate.

'A Sydney doctor allegedly sent a man 9000 text messages after meeting on Tinder and having sex twice. The text messages sent by Denise Jane Lee to Matthew Holberton and tendered in court have been described by police prosecutors as “vicious”, “threatening” and “intimidating”, and include apparent threats such as “I will make you pay” and “you deserve everything you’re going to get”. In other texts, collected in five bound volumes of folders tendered to the NSW Local Court, Ms Lee says, “I am going to f**k your life up” and “whatever you value most, I’ll target”.'

Woman’s 9000 creepy texts after failed Tinder date

I shagged the wife of a bloke called Tommy Geoghan some 30 years back. He was quite well known around South London as an Irish/ Pikey bare knuckle fighter of some repute. The dozy mare gobbed off to him about it while they were having a row in the pub while I was at the bar keeping a low, but not low enough, profile.

It's the only time I've ever been knocked out and he did it with one punch. I'm told that he then booted my unconscious body around the bar. It certainly felt and looked like it when I woke up.

And it really, really hurt.

Worth it though in retrospect: she's still in the bank so to speak.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The hold shown in the video is similar to one taught in aikido - it follows on from another technique which either plants the other guy on the floor or allows you to put a lock on his kneck as he tries to recover and get up. The "secret" is to use the bones in the forearm to press on the bloodvessels in the neck.

In my case I was under in about 10 seconds.

Here's the Judo version: Kata gatame - Wikipedia
My experience, you may be awake for 10-15 seconds. But within 5 you lose the ability to consciously resist... If you can sneak the grip on to a as she did (drunk or not) the target is going down like a sack of shit.

Only works on people to pissed or stoned to fight back.
Bollocks.

You can meet me on the mats any time or I will find you a tori your own size or smaller. It puts you to sleep in seconds. And unless you know how to break the hold, no amount of flailing about will save you.

The best way to avoid being choked out is to stop them going on in the first place.

Bollocks.

You can meet me on the mats any time or I will find you a tori your own size or smaller. It puts you to sleep in seconds. And unless you know how to break the hold, no amount of flailing about will save you.

The best way to avoid being choked out is to stop them going on in the first place.
Chin on chest. I know from experience. One minute standing in hold, next thing I'm looking up wondering why are they staring at me from a funny position. I was flat on my back having no recollection how I'd got there. Luckily for me the guy who applied it had lowered me to the mat gently. I tucked my chin in after that!
A trick some of the black belts would do was to stand with their legs apart, and grip the patsy at the collar. They'd then tell them when they gave the word the patsy could kick them in the balls. Never happened. As soon as he said go, apply hold, one limp patsy.

I remember a character in a sketch show, Three Of A Kind, from the early 80s. Medallion Man, played by David Copperfield, was an ageing smoothie (complete with mullett, medallion, flares, and shirt open to the navel), and would come on to the hapless single girl, played by Tracey Ullman. Usually set in some night club or wine bar, it's a shame she never used such a technique to get rid of him.

The guy in the suit on the clip is probably one of the instructors at her club.
Aaah yes, David.
Made a huge career for himself, after TOAK.
Last time I saw him, was in a hotel bar in Bayswater, ~1988.
Unlike the other two, who faded to obscurity.

By the way, who remembers 'Kick Up the Eighties'?
Or the 'Paul Bearer's Review', with Sadowitz?

Aaah yes, David.
Made a huge career for himself, after TOAK.
Last time I saw him, was in a hotel bar in Bayswater, ~1988.
Unlike the other two, who faded to obscurity.

By the way, who remembers 'Kick Up the Eighties'?
Or the 'Paul Bearer's Review', with Sadowitz?
I remember being in a mate's mums kitchen in the early 90s when Gerry Sadowitz was in the house with my mate's older brother, they were both stage magicians and used to work out tricks together at one time.

Charles Bronson's bride: 'We're very similar creatures'

Paula Williamson describes her fiancé as "charismatic, witty and cheeky" - a man who likes llamas and is passionate about his art. [Not to mention that he's also known as the "most violent prisoner in Britain" and "Britain's most notorious prisoner"]

At Broadmoor, Bronson attempted to strangle Gordon Robinson to death but was prevented from doing so when the silk tie he was using to strangle him with snapped.Following this failure Bronson again became depressed,

Charles Salvador - Wikipedia

I was thinking "I would", but maybe then again, maybe not....
Charles Bronson's wife is divorcing him after he ordered her to visit him in jail wearing cat suit | Daily Mail Online

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I remember being in a mate's mums kitchen in the early 90s when Gerry Sadowitz was in the house with my mate's older brother, they were both stage magicians and used to work out tricks together at one time.
[Thread Drift] ISTR He was at the Montreal Comedy Festival and began his routine "Good Evening Moose Fuckers!" at which point some one jumped out of the audience and punched him. I recall that Dennis Leary was interviewed shortly after and found the whole thing hilarious. [/Thread Drift]