Danger Fucks

Be a bit like the old moped line "fun to ride, but you don't want your mates to see you!"
BUT here in lies a total master stroke........... If YOU went full Burka or Niqab you would be......

A. Totally guilt free and nobody would know.
B. Be able to claim you had really fcuked IS up the arrse.

Always look for positive outcomes chaps!!!
You were a Gunner weren't you?

Standards. We never had any.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Be a bit like the old moped line "fun to ride, but you don't want your mates to see you!"
BUT here in lies a total master stroke........... If YOU went full Burka or Niqab you would be......

A. Totally guilt free and nobody would know.
B. Be able to claim you had really fcuked IS up the arrse.

Always look for positive outcomes chaps!!!
And nobody'd know you were rooting her husband.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

It's not real, but it did make me smile with how nicely done the technique was.

And she'd only be dangerous because you didn't behave.

It's not real, but it did make me smile with how nicely done the technique was.

And she'd only be dangerous because you didn't behave.
I've had something similar done to me in a martial arts class - very effective. I remember everything going fuzzy and waking up on the floor... :)

Only works on people to pissed or stoned to fight back.
Absolutely - pick the tactical option to the correct cirumstance.

This all looks a bit staged to me, but shows the other idea.

@Rodney2q I was rolling around the mats last night and ended up in a triangle strangle, fantastically effective technique .

I've seen some proper studies saying that a properly executed blood choke (ie, disrupting or stopping the carotid artery flow to the brain) will put someone out in 15 seconds or under. As opposed to air chokes, which are applied to the front of the throat (which are not as efficient).

But now for the science bit, thoughtfully featuring Gina Carano. Oh Yeah....

Right erm back in the room, the rear naked choke ("Hadaka-jime", it's naked because you do not use your opponents uniform as part of the strangle/choke technique) explanation is at 3:30.

@Rodney2q I was rolling around the mats last night and ended up in a triangle strangle, fantastically effective technique .

I've seen some proper studies saying that a properly executed blood choke (ie, disrupting or stopping the carotid artery flow to the brain) will put someone out in 15 seconds or under. As opposed to air chokes, which are applied to the front of the throat (which are not as efficient).

But now for the science bit, thoughtfully featuring Gina Carano. Oh Yeah....

Right erm back in the room, the rear naked choke ("Hadaka-jime", it's naked because you do not use your opponents uniform as part of the strangle/choke technique) explanation is at 3:30.

The hold shown in the video is similar to one taught in aikido - it follows on from another technique which either plants the other guy on the floor or allows you to put a lock on his kneck as he tries to recover and get up. The "secret" is to use the bones in the forearm to press on the bloodvessels in the neck.

In my case I was under in about 10 seconds.

Here's the Judo version: Kata gatame - Wikipedia

I remember a character in a sketch show, Three Of A Kind, from the early 80s. Medallion Man, played by David Copperfield, was an ageing smoothie (complete with mullett, medallion, flares, and shirt open to the navel), and would come on to the hapless single girl, played by Tracey Ullman. Usually set in some night club or wine bar, it's a shame she never used such a technique to get rid of him.

The guy in the suit on the clip is probably one of the instructors at her club.

Attachments