Danger Fucks

Lucky it was only drain cleaner.

As a uniform plod I attended a murder to do white tape duty. The old man had come home, found his mrs on the job with another bloke, gone to his sh*d where he had a huge storage container of paraffin. He filled up a bucket with paraffin, went back upstairs in the house, threw the paraffin over the two and dropped a match onto the bed.

Lucky it was only drain cleaner.

As a uniform plod I attended a murder to do white tape duty. The old man had come home, found his mrs on the job with another bloke, gone to his sh*d where he had a huge storage container of paraffin. He filled up a bucket with paraffin, went back upstairs in the house, threw the paraffin over the two and dropped a match onto the bed.
What happen?

They were dead. One of the DC's told me that he threw the paraffin over them and set light to it - I think he had battered them before and they were out of it when he did the deed. That was Salisbury, around 1978 - 79.

On a lighter note it was a couple of months after I went on a shout to the railway station at very dark o'clock with my oppo. The guard, on the milk train from Cornwall to London, had found a naked, unconscious, pissed, individual, handcuffed to the inside of one of the goods wagons. He was a copper from Devon & Cornwall, his mates had him out on his stag night and thought it would be a jolly jape once he was rat arrsed - he made it back in time for the wedding with a series of inter-county blue light runs back to Cornwall.

They were dead. One of the DC's told me that he threw the paraffin over them and set light to it - I think he had battered them before and they were out of it when he did the deed. That was Salisbury, around 1978 - 79.

On a lighter note it was a couple of months after I went on a shout to the railway station at very dark o'clock with my oppo. The guard, on the milk train from Cornwall to London, had found a naked, unconscious, pissed, individual, handcuffed to the inside of one of the goods wagons. He was a copper from Devon & Cornwall, his mates had him out on his stag night and thought it would be a jolly jape once he was rat arrsed - he made it back in time for the wedding with a series of inter-county blue light runs back to Cornwall.
I've always thought that it takes a very special kind of cunt to have his stag night on the night immediately preceding his wedding.