Danger Fucks

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is it a parody of something I've heard recently ?
There are some odd similarities:
"Lawyer Udeme Otike-Odibi, 47, is accused of murdering 50-year-old Sym Otike-Odibi, also a lawyer, after suspecting him of having an extramarital affair.
Police later seized a frying pan, a blood drenched knife and Otike-Odibi's Nigerian and British passports from her home.
Judge Adedayo Akintoye adjourned the hearing at Igbosere High Court in Lagos until February 25.
A Lagos State Police spokesman said: 'Before the arrival of the police, she had unsuccessfully attempted to commit suicide after allegedly killing her husband and was rushed to a hospital for treatment by neighbours.
'The couple, both of whom are lawyers, married three years ago after the deceased divorced his first wife.
'The deceased's first marriage produced a daughter currently schooling in the United Kingdom. However, his second marriage is said to be without a child.'
Otike-Odibi is currently being held in jail after pleading not guilty

She's a victim, a graduate, a woman, a role model and is of good character so I reckon the doris will get three months inside

"Lawyer Udeme Otike-Odibi, 47, is accused of murdering 50-year-old Sym Otike-Odibi, also a lawyer, after suspecting him of having an extramarital affair.
Police later seized a frying pan, a blood drenched knife and Otike-Odibi's Nigerian and British passports from her home.
Judge Adedayo Akintoye adjourned the hearing at Igbosere High Court in Lagos until February 25.
A Lagos State Police spokesman said: 'Before the arrival of the police, she had unsuccessfully attempted to commit suicide after allegedly killing her husband and was rushed to a hospital for treatment by neighbours.
'The couple, both of whom are lawyers, married three years ago after the deceased divorced his first wife.
'The deceased's first marriage produced a daughter currently schooling in the United Kingdom. However, his second marriage is said to be without a child.'

She's a victim, a graduate, a woman, a role model and is of good character so I reckon the doris will get three months inside
That's 3 months only if she blames someone who wasn't in the country at the time

Lets hope this murderous cow isn't allowed back into the UK to sponge off us if she too has a British passport.

Lets hope this murderous cow isn't allowed back into the UK to sponge off us if she too has a British passport.
Nigerian courts can be quite robust if they want to be (and haven't been bribed). I remember a case in the 'noughties' when a British man murdered his Australian wife and hid her body under the floorboards in his house in Lagos. He pleaded guilty perhaps hoping for a reduced sentence in a UK prison and was rather surprised when the judge sentenced him to death. I never did find out whether he got off the sentence on appeal.

ETA: Got it slightly wrong:

Nigerian court sentences Briton to death for murder
Briton appeals Nigerian death sentence for murder

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A member of two oppressed minorities, a lawyer and of previous unblemished character, if she gets off or has it reduced to manslaughter she'd be a shoo in as a modern inner city MP.

A member of two oppressed minorities, a lawyer and of previous unblemished character, if she gets off or has it reduced to manslaughter she'd be a shoo in as a modern Labour inner city MP.
Usual fee