Danger Fucks

58666905-10883899-image-a-27_1654320961490.jpg

Either she's functionally illiterate or she was p*ssed when she wrote that. Either way she should be regarded as a biohazard and treated accordingly.

I reckon there is a serious case for prosecuting some of the Cosmetic Surgeons who plied their ghastly trade on her.
She needs mental health Counselling - not carving into a freakshow.

Chef

LE
I reckon there is a serious case for prosecuting some of the Cosmetic Surgeons who plied their ghastly trade on her.
There'll always be someone who'll take the money and do the job and that applies to all those who make permanent changes for cosmetic purposes.

There'll always be someone who'll take the money and do the job and that applies to all those who make permanent changes for cosmetic purposes.
Notice the fragrant Katie Price tends to jet off to Turkey, Belgium, Thailand etc to have her norks modified and teeth refinished?
Big bag of cash, no questions asked.

Chef

LE
Notice the fragrant Katie Price tends to jet off to Turkey, Belgium, Thailand etc to have her norks modified and teeth refinished?
Big bag of cash, no questions asked.
Wouldn't it be nice if she were stopped at the plane and caught with a large bag of money for further enhancement. Out of interest I googled holding credit cards when bankrupt:

Can a bankrupt hold a credit card?

You typically can't keep credit cards if you declare bankruptcy. Bankruptcy isn't a pick and choose proposition, and all creditors are to be treated the same.

I wonder if this applies to the pungent Ms Price?

Wouldn't it be nice if she were stopped at the plane and caught with a large bag of money for further enhancement. Out of interest I googled holding credit cards when bankrupt:

Can a bankrupt hold a credit card?

You typically can't keep credit cards if you declare bankruptcy. Bankruptcy isn't a pick and choose proposition, and all creditors are to be treated the same.

I wonder if this applies to the pungent Ms Price?
I still reckon you look at Harvey's bank account and you will see money going in and out of that.

Chef

LE
I still reckon you look at Harvey's bank account and you will see money going in and out of that.
I bet mother, and I use the term purely in its biological sense, is the one with Lasting Power of Attorney.

That would be better off and more dignified in a certain Swiss type "clinic".
She's not long for this world anyhow I'll wager.

I bet mother, and I use the term purely in its biological sense, is the one with Lasting Power of Attorney.
One wonders if that is allowed ?
Surely his 'carer' - ie whichever human zoo they put him in/Trust which looks after him have a say as to what he does with his readies?
Is she allowed to under bankruptcy rules?
"Harvey - can I 'borrow' fifty grand?"
"Mwaaaarrrrrr"

She 'threw' the knife which ended up 10cm in his chest.

Yeah, right.
And the previous four others which ended up in his hands and feet pinning him to the wall?

Chef

LE
She is still in training OK. Geez a performing knife throw has to start somewhere!
Good point. You could offer your services as a character reference at her trial.

Payment in kind, if you're feeling brave and lucky.

A bit like a certain football manager's dog managed to have an offshore bank account with millions squirrelled away

It's easy to get away with for some

A bit like a certain football manager's dog managed to have an offshore bank account with millions squirrelled away

It's easy to get away with for some
Kid's bank accounts can be investigated since the late nineties, ergo you can only have a certain amount of rich family and friends............Or so I was informed at the time.

Chef

LE
Kid's bank accounts can be investigated since the late nineties, ergo you can only have a certain amount of rich family and friends............Or so I was informed at the time.
As with most of these deterrents I'd imagine the richer you are the easier it is to hide money away where the revenue find it too much like hard work to bother.

Much easier to nail someone giving away their hundreds to the grandkids than chase a multi millionaire with a team of savvy accountants.

Plus you're less likely to get a good lunch out of a grandparent whilst sorting out easy repayment terms.

As with most of these deterrents I'd imagine the richer you are the easier it is to hide money away where the revenue find it too much like hard work to bother.

Much easier to nail someone giving away their hundreds to the grandkids than chase a multi millionaire with a team of savvy accountants.

Plus you're less likely to get a good lunch out of a grandparent whilst sorting out easy repayment terms.
I have no rich people in my family but trying to explain to a customer that I could not bank a cheque from a marine engineering company was swift, some "I get it" manly nodding, all was well.

Latest Threads