Danger Fucks

It looks like fun, bottle of white lightning and I bet she would be a right challenge, two ramipril today ......

No use mate, rampipril used to lower blood pressure you need some pressue to make it rise

Or, don't be a dick who beats up women. His films were already crap.
I don't accept that he did, neither do those ex-girlfriends, or one or two contacts in the film biz who wouldn't touch her with a barge pole even before this allegation arose.
A toxic beartrap, at both ends.
amber heard mouth.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It’s Savannah Brockhill on the right who murdered her female partner’s daughter (on the left). The child was 16 mths old.
Shit, that's horrific and heart-rending !

But executing people like that is a breach of their rights, and that's more important I'm told.

But executing people like that is a breach of their rights, and that's more important I'm told.
what is horrific is thay yet again family told police and social workers only to be dismissed, and by all accounts told that the family were in the wrong, iirc was there not some shit from goverment about recruiting SW from ex mil to give the system some balls and comman sense

I'm against state execution because it's too late if mistakes are made. I do however, remember what was promised when hanging was abolished in this country. Life would mean life. Anyone like to inform me the % of murderers who actually did life? Exclude those in Broadmoor, on the grounds of their mental state.

The bit in bold really gets up my nose. In my opinion once anyone takes another's life, he/she forfeits their rights, when found guilty. Their lawyer should, rightly so, look for any mitigating circumstances. This does not give them carte blanche to come out with a load of bollocks to try and reduce the severity of a life behind bars.

I'm against state execution because it's too late if mistakes are made. I do however, remember what was promised when hanging was abolished in this country. Life would mean life. Anyone like to inform me the % of murderers who actually did life? Exclude those in Broadmoor, on the grounds of their mental state.

The bit in bold really gets up my nose. In my opinion once anyone takes another's life, he/she forfeits their rights, when found guilty. Their lawyer should, rightly so, look for any mitigating circumstances. This does not give them carte blanche to come out with a load of bollocks to try and reduce the severity of a life behind bars.

Their is a Home Office list of those currently serving whole life tariffs
It is available to the public

Their is a Home Office list of those currently serving whole life tariffs
It is available to the public
I'm not concerned with who is currently serving whole life tariffs. I'm asking how many, since hanging was abolished in the mid 60's, actually spent the rest of their life banged up. That is what we were told. That is not what happened!

I'm not concerned with who is currently serving whole life tariffs. I'm asking how many, since hanging was abolished in the mid 60's, actually spent the rest of their life banged up. That is what we were told. That is not what happened!
According to the 2020 figures the average prison time for a life sentence is 16.5 years, the rest of the time being served out on licence.

So kill aged 20, out at 36 . . . . . . . its not quite the spending the rest of their lives behind bars is it.