Danger Fucks

What a weapon!
Is it an assegai? or called something less warry, like “Stabmaster 2000”
Either way, it’s the cat’s pyjamas.

It's a replica of a spear found in a Viking grave in Scotland.

You guys must live in some feckin dodgy areas.
For me it is not a case of it being dodgy, it's the old "Be Prepared" Baden-Powell thing, I am nigh on 50 and had a knife pulled on me 6 months or so ago, all because I saw a young scrote trying to break into a car. I just walked up to him open armed and explained the differences of pulling a knife and using it. Never reported it, but police rang me two days later,apparently it had been recorded by someone. They asked whether I was ok, did I need any counselling? I said no but he might, but is it too much to ask for some policing! quite a quick phone call.

For me it is not a case of it being dodgy, it's the old "Be Prepared" Baden-Powell thing, I am nigh on 50 and had a knife pulled on me 6 months or so ago, all because I saw a young scrote trying to break into a car. I just walked up to him open armed and explained the differences of pulling a knife and using it. Never reported it, but police rang me two days later,apparently it had been recorded by someone. They asked whether I was ok, did I need any counselling? I said no but he might, but is it too much to ask for some policing! quite a quick phone call.
I did a similar thing years ago. Knife still in its sheath. Obvious bluff.

I used the confusion I caused by suggesting he use it to have it off on my toes.

Discretion, valour, etc

I thought you lived near me

wife material.....

I'm in N Lincs bud. Costa del Brigg. Now the charlie capital of the area!
Had the delights of the Red Lion in Broughton Sat night. One or two in there could easily grace this thread.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads