ADC
Book Reviewer
Did he see her point though ?
Only when looking like this!
1627296211850.png

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
She must have gone to the same school of wibble as my sister who spouts the same crap .
From the article .....
The former nurse has said: “Can I state the obvious. There is no covid19. It’s a scam. There is however contaminated vaccines, contaminated tests and a lovely direct energy weapon system being primed to activate those nano particles you have injected, ingested and inhaled”
:D :cool: :D
Bl**dy hell, no wonder I've been getting snatches of foreign radio stations in my dreams.

This and #2916; I thought Creosote had been banned.
you can still get it off scunny steelworks if you know the right people. my old mans fence has been up nearly 25 years and looks good as new. One coat too....come on Ronseal match that.
ETA if you are in the area and anyone says...yeah I work on the coke ovens....that's your man ...just saying like for information and educational purposes and such this information is speculative. My hole is already dug, and I do not care one bit.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
you can still get it off scunny steelworks if you know the right people. my old mans fence has been up nearly 25 years and looks good as new. One coat too....come on Ronseal match that.
ETA if you are in the area and anyone says...yeah I work on the coke ovens....that's your man ...just saying like for information and educational purposes and such this information is speculative. My hole is already dug, and I do not care one bit.
I use Creocote
its the same stuff without the nastys, but smells nice

Another bunny-boiler (or in this case, broiler).

1627645851057.png

'A woman doused her husband in petrol and set him on fire as their children watched television in the nearby lounge room, a court has been told.

'Angela Surtees pleaded guilty on Friday to the manslaughter of her husband Daniel following a domestic dispute between the pair in January last year. Shocking details of the pair’s volatile relationship, including what led to the gruesome act, were revealed in Victoria’s Supreme Court.

'The court was told Surtees, 34, did not intend to set her husband alight and only wanted him to fear he would catch on fire. Crown prosecutor Ray Gibson said the pair had attended an engagement party in the Geelong suburb of Corio on Australia Day last year. Daniel, 36, became angry after mistakenly thinking partygoers were making remarks about him.

'Surtees and her husband left the party around 7pm and returned home after failed efforts to placate him.

'Later that night, while their children were watching television in the lounge room, Surtees grabbed a 20-litre jerry can full of fuel and doused her husband with it as he sat in an armchair in the family’s sunroom. Mr Gibson said Surtees threatened her husband with a lit cigarette lighter after he lunged at her. “The deceased then ignited,” Mr Gibson said.'

Latest Threads