Danger Fucks

Londo

LE
It can't be the fault of either of the women, it must be the male dominated army that forced the Gnr to beat her missus.

Or whichever man forced women to get married to each other.
Seems to be a lot of these marital bliss punch ups in the lesbian community

Londo

LE
Now this is a danger ****, with this one,
I wouldn't say sit on my face, well maybe once :rofl:

Man 'strangled to death by 16st wife's buttocks' as she made him 'beg for forgiveness'

After he stopped showing signs of life, “the accused, frightened, shook him and shouted at him to wake him up”.
The murder suspect “weighs more than 100 kilograms”, said the committee.

View attachment 574861
The smell must have did for him .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Seems to be a lot of these marital bliss punch ups in the lesbian community
I used to dread working the bar on hockey club night. It was almost impossible to keep track of the lesbian's relationships. Woe betide you if you asked how their ex was.
Often their breakups were spectacular and fun to watch.

Londo

LE
I used to dread working the bar on hockey club night. It was almost impossible to keep track of the lesbian's relationships. Woe betide you if you asked how their ex was.
I used to drink in a pub which although not a gay bar was frequented by a group of lesbians , some of whom became quite good friends of mine and it was surprising how many could be laid given time and away from the other girls .
But the punch ups between them could be err. .... interesting..

I'm reminded of the Crusader 80 exercise in Germany where we were in a barracks with a Glasgow based TA hospital unit .
Now those female nurses sure knew how to fight . Some epic punch ups :-D

endure

GCM
I used to go to a gay club where the Saturday night scraps between lesbians were spectacular. Better than WWE smackdowns

I'm reminded of the Crusader 80 exercise in Germany where we were in a barracks with a Glasgow based TA hospital unit .
Now those female nurses sure knew how to fight . Some epic punch ups :-D
Say no more. ;-) I was on exercise with a (nameless) general hospital at FT Devens, MA. The old fruits (of which there were quite a few) gave no trouble at the club. The lesbian nurses though - it was police blotter time every night they were there.

I'd think if you were "arse bandit", you could just blag it and say you've farted or shit yourself. As for the lezbos - they could just blag it and say they are "gagging for it and all juiced up". It's only straight people that need to worry - I once came in late from a night out and my bird at the was trying to pull down my trousers and sniff my knob to "check it out" and see if it smelled of "sex". She never lasted long before she was dumped.
I bet you stayed the night

Aye especially as her cap badge isn't RA.
1623895500847.png

married in twos?

1623895569797.png

They moved into service accommodation at Baker Barracks in 2018 and married later that year.

How times have changed
That line made my eyebrows raise too.

Drift I know but are military folk (gay or straight) now allowed to take up a MQ on engagement/promise of marriage before the big day?

That line made my eyebrows raise too.

Drift I know but are military folk (gay or straight) now allowed to take up a MQ on engagement/promise of marriage before the big day?
Dunno about nowadays, but when I got married in the late 90s, we got the keys to our quarter a day or two before the wedding. We had been living together in a rented flat and had asked to get a quarter as soon as possible.

Latest Threads