Danger Fucks

FFS , this from the article would have made most blokes with an ounce of common sense get out of there pronto.
"On their wedding night they had sex three times. Kellett woke up to find his new bride strangling him because he hadn't been able to perform a fourth time."
Quite disturbing TBF, out of absolute morbid curiosity, I wonder how long the three prior seshes went on for.

NINTCHDBPICT000658220397.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

The Sun said:
They seized a kitchen knife from the scene believed to be the one she used to kill her husband with and subsequently dismembered him.
Snigger.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Looks like the wife was the real victim:

The Sun said:

HOW YOU CAN GET HELP:​

Women's Aid has this advice for victims and their families:
  • Always keep your phone nearby.
  • Get in touch with charities for help, including the Women’s Aid live chat helpline and services such as SupportLine.
  • If you are in danger, call 999.
  • Familiarise yourself with the Silent Solution, where you call 999 and press ‘55’ if you can’t safely speak.
  • Always keep some money or a bank card on you, including change in case you need a pay phone or bus fare.
  • If you suspect your partner is about to attack you, try to move towards an exit if you are inside the house and get your phone in case you need to call for help.
  • Avoid the kitchen and garage, where there are likely to be knives or other potential weapons. Avoid rooms where you might become trapped, such as the bathroom.
Women’s Aid provides a live chat service - available every day from 10am-6pm or email helpline@womensaid.org.uk

SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200.

The charity’s email support service is open weekdays and weekends during the crisis – messageinfo@supportline.org.uk.

You can also call the freephone 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.

Looks like the wife was the real victim:
It's kind of weird you came to that conclusion, (pure speculation on your part no doubt).

Wife murders you - then chops off your knob and cooks it, and it's your own fault for being in the wrong place with a crazed maniac.

Maybe the women should have just simply walked away like any rational person would have and moved on with her life, instead of committing murder. People don't own other people, so they can sleep with who they want. The fact the man may have "cheated on her" is not a big deal and doesn't warrant being murdered for. If the woman was unhappy about that, she could and should have just dumped the guy and got a new boyfriend that she could have been happier with. Next thing you'll be saying is that a dumped person stalking an ex partner is acceptable as well.....weirdo.

It's kind of weird you came to that conclusion, (pure speculation on your part no doubt).

Wife murders you - then chops off your knob and cooks it, and it's your own fault for being in the wrong place with a crazed maniac.

Maybe the women should have just simply walked away like any rational person would have and moved on with her life, instead of committing murder. People don't own other people, so they can sleep with who they want. The fact the man may have "cheated on her" is not a big deal and doesn't warrant being murdered for. If the woman was unhappy about that, she could and should have just dumped the guy and got a new boyfriend that she could have been happier with. Next thing you'll be saying is that a dumped person stalking an ex partner is acceptable as well.....weirdo.
It was his fault mate, couldn't get it up her for a fourth time on his wedding night.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It was his fault mate, couldn't get it up her for a fourth time on his wedding night.
True story, I said she was the victim.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Eish !
Now that's a bite.

I'd actually like to know how much sex one has to have to actually start smelling of sex, no doubt, an achievement I will fail to surpass in this lifetime.
I know it does not have to be a lot until i open windows, spray a bit of pledge about til Sunray gets in :D
(edited to add, or so I am told)

I know it does not have to be a lot until i open windows, spray a bit of pledge about til Sunray gets in :D
(edited to add, or so I am told)
Scat parties fall outside the most commonly defined smell of sex according to the average man on the Clapham Omnibus

I'd actually like to know how much sex one has to have to actually start smelling of sex, no doubt, an achievement I will fail to surpass in this lifetime.
I'd think if you were "arse bandit", you could just blag it and say you've farted or shit yourself. As for the lezbos - they could just blag it and say they are "gagging for it and all juiced up". It's only straight people that need to worry - I once came in late from a night out and my bird at the was trying to pull down my trousers and sniff my knob to "check it out" and see if it smelled of "sex". She never lasted long before she was dumped.

I once came in late from a night out and my bird at the was trying to pull down my trousers and sniff my knob to "check it out" and see if it smelled of "sex". She never lasted long before she was dumped.

Because even using sight, smell and touch, she still couldn't find it?

Because even using sight, smell and touch, she still couldn't find it?
Are you trying to say her eyesight and smelling was poor and she had no hands? Or are you trying to insinuate my cock is about that same size as a hamsters?

Also whatever you do - DON'T type "hamster cock" into google images, I just tried that to find a picture of a hamster, but was greeted with something very different.

Are you trying to say her eyesight and smelling was poor and she had no hands? Or are you trying to insinuate my cock is about that same size as a hamsters?

Also whatever you do - DON'T type "hamster cock" into google images, I just tried that to find a picture of a hamster, but was greeted with something very different.
And this public information notice was brought to you today by Charlie the annoying cat