Danger Fucks

giatttt

War Hero
Get this man an Access All Areas for Pride Weekend.
Whilst there is a certain physical appeal, the moment she started talking you'd realise the scale of your mistake. Suspect she's going to run to fat as well, by which time you'd be proper trapped and hiding in the basement with embarrassment.

Whilst there is a certain physical appeal, the moment she started talking you'd realise the scale of your mistake. Suspect she's going to run to fat as well, by which time you'd be proper trapped and hiding in the basement with embarrassment.
That is why ball gags were invented....your lack of forethought and imagination worries me, one takes it your Blue Oyster Club membership is up for renewal.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A latex thong? That should do wonders for the sweatiness and aroma.
000686DF-7251-48A5-9E25-EFC508B37866.jpeg

That is why ball gags were invented....your lack of forethought and imagination worries me, one takes it your Blue Oyster Club membership is up for renewal.

Ball gags come in handy for milfs, it stops the kids hearing mummy groaning

from the article
She has serious significant mental health issues.”
Atkins knew she had behaved in an unacceptable way.
At the time of the assault, Atkins had been struggling with her mental health because she had changed her medication.
“Her head was all over the place,”
said the defence solicitor.
Medical professionals are currently investigating whether Atkins has a personality disorder.
She had overcome other problems, including kicking an addiction and recognised she needed help."

FFS
care in the community isn't working should be in a secure unit!

from the article
At the time of the assault, Atkins had been struggling with her mental health because she had changed her medication.
Medical professionals are currently investigating whether Atkins has a personality disorder.
She had overcome other problems, including kicking an addiction and recognised she needed help."

FFS
I have been saying that for ages. Trouble is ARRSE would lose 90% of its membership overnight.

from the article

FFS
Her head was all over the place. So was the poor sod she hit.

from the article

FFS
My sister is a mental health nurse. She hates it when I refer to the newish system as 'Killing in the community'. I rather have a point though which she won't admit.

She looks as though she's got 2 bicycle tyres instead of lips and has inflatable ass cheeks yuck:-(
oh she is safe at the moment but as has been said

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you"
Her downstairs will be looking like a wizards sleeve!

I'd actually like to know how much sex one has to have to actually start smelling of sex, no doubt, an achievement I will fail to surpass in this lifetime.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'd actually like to know how much sex one has to have to actually start smelling of sex, no doubt, an achievement I will fail to surpass in this lifetime.

Not Welsh then?

Must have been a slow day for the DS to resurrect a story from 20 years ago, but she certainly fits this thread!

'Before he left work, John Price told colleagues if he didn't turn up the next day, it would be because his girlfriend had killed him.

'He didn't show. When police went to his house, the scene they found almost defied belief. He had been stabbed 37 times, hung up on a meathook, skinned, butchered and then decapitated. Steaks made from his buttocks had been cooked and then served up on plates with vegetables. She had even gone to the trouble of making gravy. Each plate on the dining table had the name of one of his children next to it. His head was still bubbling in a pot on the stove. His killer, Katherine Knight, 44, lay asleep on the couch.

'After leaving school she found what she called her "dream job" - cutting up offal in an abattoir. For the rest of her life she slept with her butchers knives hung over her bed so that they "would always be handy if I needed them".

'Her first husband was David Kellett, who she liked to join in bar fights. At the wedding ceremony her mother told him "You better watch this one or she'll f**** kill you. Stir her up the wrong way or do the wrong thing and you're f****, don't ever think of cheating on her, she'll f**** kill you. She's got a screw loose somewhere." On their wedding night they had sex three times. Kellett woke up to find his new bride strangling him because he hadn't been able to perform a fourth time.'

Must have been a slow day for the DS to resurrect a story from 20 years ago, but she certainly fits this thread!

'Before he left work, John Price told colleagues if he didn't turn up the next day, it would be because his girlfriend had killed him.

'He didn't show. When police went to his house, the scene they found almost defied belief. He had been stabbed 37 times, hung up on a meathook, skinned, butchered and then decapitated. Steaks made from his buttocks had been cooked and then served up on plates with vegetables. She had even gone to the trouble of making gravy. Each plate on the dining table had the name of one of his children next to it. His head was still bubbling in a pot on the stove. His killer, Katherine Knight, 44, lay asleep on the couch.

'After leaving school she found what she called her "dream job" - cutting up offal in an abattoir. For the rest of her life she slept with her butchers knives hung over her bed so that they "would always be handy if I needed them".

'Her first husband was David Kellett, who she liked to join in bar fights. At the wedding ceremony her mother told him "You better watch this one or she'll f**** kill you. Stir her up the wrong way or do the wrong thing and you're f****, don't ever think of cheating on her, she'll f**** kill you. She's got a screw loose somewhere." On their wedding night they had sex three times. Kellett woke up to find his new bride strangling him because he hadn't been able to perform a fourth time.'

On closer inspection, looks like she's had her grid in a pan of boiling water herself.

FFS , this from the article would have made most blokes with an ounce of common sense get out of there pronto.
"On their wedding night they had sex three times. Kellett woke up to find his new bride strangling him because he hadn't been able to perform a fourth time."

FFS , this from the article would have made most blokes with an ounce of common sense get out of there pronto.
"On their wedding night they had sex three times. Kellett woke up to find his new bride strangling him because he hadn't been able to perform a fourth time."

An erection typically has no morals, and little more intelligence.

Latest Threads