Danger Fucks

I"m missing part of my tongue due to a similar incident...
A dog attack in my case.

Any particular reason you were trying to French kiss a dog?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
Ball gag or a muzzle, legs are reasonable though.
According to my mate , who likes a bit of role play : A muzzle for a real bitey one. Single strap ball gags are almost impossible to keep secure , due to the shape of the human skull and an abundance of hair right where the buckle is. Doubly so if the gagee is a bit wriggley
I'm more of a Rohypnol man , myself

edit to correct of/off mongery

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
According to my mate , who likes a bit of role play : A muzzle for a real bitey one. Single strap ball gags are almost impossible to keep secure , due to the shape of the human skull and an abundance of hair right where the buckle is. Doubly so if the gagee is a bit wriggley
I'm more of a Rohypnol man , myself

edit to correct of/off mongery
Maybe just a roll of black nastey very multi-purpose.

Bad drills that man, can you not spot a boiler a mile off? In house team on board though to get him off...
Joanne Jakymec, chief Crown prosecutor.
Reccymech in Polish lol. "Shut up you lying conniving trout, to the cells !"

MIllionaire apparently. Looks like her husband took the easy way out though......

Read the comments

1614951570962.png

So @don't tell him pike yes or no?

Read the comments

We all no the answer to that, and it won't be know. Pikey has, on more than one occasion admitted he's not too fussed if a pulse isn't available. The only time Pikey won't manage to 'wooed' them, is when he's not got a pulse. Even then, if there's a sniff of the chopper being swung for the last time, with his last gasp he'll force the last drop of blood into his brain. Thus filling two organs at once.

We all no the answer to that, and it won't be know. Pikey has, on more than one occasion admitted he's not too fussed if a pulse isn't available. The only time Pikey won't manage to 'wooed' them, is when he's not got a pulse. Even then, if there's a sniff of the chopper being swung for the last time, with his last gasp he'll force the last drop of blood into his brain. Thus filling two organs at once.

Read the comments

View attachment 554695

From her Facebook page. Note the bottle of Frosty Jack in the background.....cheap date at least....

564820_4595141517458_1997330568_n.jpg

Latest Threads