Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

And also a great massive target for Fist Mk1 for the use of.... Why is it "Ex-Soldier" always gets mentioned? I think his career probably ended when Mickey's hand passed 2 on his watch.

View attachment 550669
Does Mickey wear a RAF Regt watch

And also a great massive target for Fist Mk1 for the use of.... Why is it "Ex-Soldier" always gets mentioned? I think his career probably ended when Mickey's hand passed 2 on his watch.

View attachment 550669
That always annoys me. If some tool goes postal, the fact that he did four drill nights with the cadets in 1983 makes him an ex-soldier.
When I rampage through my local high street with a (Mess) Webley Tempest air pistol, they probably won't describe me as 'former crab fisherman', even though it was my first job.

That always annoys me. If some tool goes postal, the fact that he did four drill nights with the cadets in 1983 makes him an ex-soldier.
When I rampage through my local high street with a (Mess) Webley Tempest air pistol, they probably won't describe me as 'former crab fisherman', even though it was my first job.
You fished these??

1613687752284.png

Mess Webley...you were luccky. All we ad was GAT .177, and in t' cardboard box.

1613692372761.png

Mess Webley...you were luccky. All we ad was GAT .177, and in t' cardboard box.

View attachment 550760
I sent this because I was howling about me and my mates shooting darts at at eachother after school across the field on the way home.
Now thinking about it, going into school with a weapon, sharpy bits, how irresponsible of us, but what a laugh.
Just loads of laughing and the very rare "Fuck" as they are as about as accurate as Michael Fish.
I will have to have a look in loft, see if the killer firearm is up there.

View attachment 550776
That Oralton Robinson sounds a right wet lettuce. The threat of sending a love letter, her address, phone number, plus a few of her pics to Mick Philpott or Levi Belfield would have stopped all her silly little tricks.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads