Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

RedDinger

Old-Salt
1613571835401.png

I had my mum's head in my hands

You could get a bravery medal for shagging this one.

Dare I say that she would be good at giving head, coat hat etc

I think as she removed it from her mother's torso, then perhaps it's take head. Yep, I've got it, she's Scottish... Take Heid....

My coat's next to yours, split the taxi fare?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think as she removed it from her mother's torso, then perhaps it's take head. Yep, I've got it, she's Scottish... Take Heid....

My coat's next to yours, split the taxi fare?
She tried to give head to the neighbour who didn't appear to be in the mood for it.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Good drills all round here:
My square brackets.

Disgraced [former] soldier, 21, and fiancée, 20, who lobbed a PETROL BOMB through her ex-lover's window as he watched TV in revenge attack that destroyed his home and could have killed his family are jailed for total of nearly eight years

A former soldier and his fiancée carried out a revenge petrol bomb attack on the home of her ex-boyfriend while his family were at home after boasting of being a 'trained killer'.

Ashley McArthur, 21, and Kayleigh Dolan, 20, crept up to the lounge widow and hurled the Molotov cocktail onto a sofa as Stephen Shaw, from Middleton near Rochdale, was inside watching TV.

The victim, 20, suffered burns to his hands and legs in the attack and as he dashed onto his garden to douse the flames in a paddling pool he heard McArthur shout: 'ha, ha - got you.'

He had dumped Dolan after learning she was dating McArthur, who had been thrown out of the army for going absent without leave.

The incident created substantial 'animosity' between the both men and this developed into a feud.

Police investigating the blaze, which gutted the property, discovered the victim had previously been shot with a BB gun and was driven at with a car due to him previously dating bride-to-be Miss Dolan.

She herself made threatening phone calls to Mr Shaw saying: 'Are you going to come out? - you'd better f*****g show up.'

1613652683729.png

Boyfriend is a trained killer eh?

Anyone serve with this item?
1613652785292.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think we should start allocating certain dames dangereuses to specific Arrse members. As such I would like to introduce young @Ciggie to Republican congresswoman from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene. She has made appearances in other threads for her bat-shit views, but she's outdone herself recently by suggesting that the US wild fires were started by 'Jewish Space Lasers' controlled by 'Rothschild Inc.'

Nothing too salacious, I'm afraid, but quite Milfy and hopefully enough to get the imagination going......

View attachment 544160View attachment 544161View attachment 544162View attachment 544163
Er, I would.

My square brackets.

Disgraced [former] soldier, 21, and fiancée, 20, who lobbed a PETROL BOMB through her ex-lover's window as he watched TV in revenge attack that destroyed his home and could have killed his family are jailed for total of nearly eight years

A former soldier and his fiancée carried out a revenge petrol bomb attack on the home of her ex-boyfriend while his family were at home after boasting of being a 'trained killer'.

Ashley McArthur, 21, and Kayleigh Dolan, 20, crept up to the lounge widow and hurled the Molotov cocktail onto a sofa as Stephen Shaw, from Middleton near Rochdale, was inside watching TV.

The victim, 20, suffered burns to his hands and legs in the attack and as he dashed onto his garden to douse the flames in a paddling pool he heard McArthur shout: 'ha, ha - got you.'

He had dumped Dolan after learning she was dating McArthur, who had been thrown out of the army for going absent without leave.

The incident created substantial 'animosity' between the both men and this developed into a feud.

Police investigating the blaze, which gutted the property, discovered the victim had previously been shot with a BB gun and was driven at with a car due to him previously dating bride-to-be Miss Dolan.

She herself made threatening phone calls to Mr Shaw saying: 'Are you going to come out? - you'd better f*****g show up.'

View attachment 550562

View attachment 550565
Kicked out for going AWOL? Probably never made it past about week 3 phase 1

jmb3296

War Hero
My square brackets.

View attachment 550562

View attachment 550565
Appears to be sporting a fine Habsburg Jaw. In the European royal families up till the late 1600s a mark of both royal blood, and centuries of inbreeding and indiocy.

Appears to be sporting a fine Habsburg Jaw. In the European royal families up till the late 1600s a mark of both royal blood, and centuries of inbreeding and indiocy.
And also a great massive target for Fist Mk1 for the use of.... Why is it "Ex-Soldier" always gets mentioned? I think his career probably ended when Mickey's hand passed 2 on his watch.

1613672426537.png

Latest Threads