Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

RTU'd

War Hero
Well its made her year being on arrse.
1607505400582.png

@don't tell him pike would you shag this hot little number?

philc

LE
Sabrina Winfield

Newark court listings: Theft of a piggy bank and assault on Nottingham detention officer
Sabrina Winfield, 27, of Nottingham Road, Lowdham, pleaded guilty at Nottingham Magistrates' Court and was ordered to pay the officer compensation of £100.

Last year:
Tinder lover jailed after telling ex-partner she would 'annihilate' him
View attachment 527018

This is the same Sabrina Winfield a few years ago:

Sabrina Winfield terrified housemates with home made flamethrower
Southampton Crown Court was told how Sabrina Winfield stormed through the hallway of a shared house with a makeshift flame-thrower as horrified housemates looked on.
View attachment 527017

Lush.

Just looking at the pictures you know its mental, at some stage of her life a long prison sentence awaits.

Sabrina Winfield terrified housemates with home made flamethrower
Southampton Crown Court was told how Sabrina Winfield stormed through the hallway of a shared house with a makeshift flame-thrower as horrified housemates looked on.

Lush.
1607506107045.png

I'd hit that like the fist of an angry God.

I'd also keep it away from anything sharp, or hot, or blunt, and thank fuck she wasn't studying physics and had access to weapons grade plutonium!

Very true, only go mental after the honeymoon/1st sprog born.
Most should carry a government health warning.

Not true, I've shagged some right mental bints

I've only married one of them

The trouble with wimmin is that they DONT look mental when you marry them .
Screenshot_20201210-212604_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think the advert below @sirbhp post is very illustrative and timely. Left hand pic, great ařse, right hand pic; is that a Christmas willy warmer she/he/it is wearing?

So most if not all women are not what they seem!

Arse Gravy

War Hero
I chuffing would, not much danger there though
You'd have to fight me for first dibs, mind you I'm a bit of a fanny so I'll have sloppy seconds. Alls fair in love and war.

Latest Threads