Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

RedDinger

Old-Salt
Fancy being corrupted by a paedo?

NINTCHDBPICT000623287107-1.png

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Walls Pork Sausages .

What !!

Well yew said say sumfing warm an tender......

Just look at the fizzog on this one. Definately a DF in my opinion.

Furthermore, this is more proof on my theory that it is called 'crack cocaine' because of where dealers hide it!

Unknown.jpg

RTU'd

War Hero
Just look at the fizzog on this one. Definately a DF in my opinion.

Furthermore, this is more proof on my theory that it is called 'crack cocaine' because of where dealers hide it!

View attachment 526832

Amazing what some woman are happy to put up their crack.
Whilst other balk at most items.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Sabrina Winfield

Newark court listings: Theft of a piggy bank and assault on Nottingham detention officer
Sabrina Winfield, 27, of Nottingham Road, Lowdham, pleaded guilty at Nottingham Magistrates' Court and was ordered to pay the officer compensation of £100.

Last year:
Tinder lover jailed after telling ex-partner she would 'annihilate' him
1607360650232.png

This is the same Sabrina Winfield a few years ago:

Sabrina Winfield terrified housemates with home made flamethrower
Southampton Crown Court was told how Sabrina Winfield stormed through the hallway of a shared house with a makeshift flame-thrower as horrified housemates looked on.
1607360558720.png

Lush.

Sabrina Winfield

Newark court listings: Theft of a piggy bank and assault on Nottingham detention officer
Sabrina Winfield, 27, of Nottingham Road, Lowdham, pleaded guilty at Nottingham Magistrates' Court and was ordered to pay the officer compensation of £100.

Last year:
Tinder lover jailed after telling ex-partner she would 'annihilate' him
View attachment 527018

This is the same Sabrina Winfield a few years ago:

Sabrina Winfield terrified housemates with home made flamethrower
Southampton Crown Court was told how Sabrina Winfield stormed through the hallway of a shared house with a makeshift flame-thrower as horrified housemates looked on.
View attachment 527017

Menckle.

Latest Threads