Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Whisper half way through fcuking her you voted Democrat she will buck like a wild horse.
View attachment 519625
@wheel probably even she does not count in your mind?
sock, oh yes everyone is a sock here even you?
Whisper anything you like. She'll be so grateful to get a real man up her she'll be up for anything.

Seems like a fairly normal greeting by Scots standards.
She's Aussie though. Seems to have some Aboriginal heritage from what she is spewing, and seems to be ripped out of her head on ice

She's Aussie though. Seems to have some Aboriginal heritage from what she is spewing, and seems to be ripped out of her head on ice

If you're correct, ref my post above, QED.

Mattb

LE

She sounded Scottish to me... maybe people yelling semi-intelligbly whilst off their face just makes me think of Scotland.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Interestingly only one of them is even possibly a scouser.

1x wooly back from St Helens
2x Wirral scrotes (Eastham & Brokenhead)
1x Polish woman living in Southport

1x location not listed.

Why bother reading the Mankerpool Echonews? It's neither written not printed in Liverpool.

Smoking while pregnant - also classy.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
‘Smirking’ mum hit dad of her kids with car then called him a drama queen

1606842572105.png

Runswick claimed that she had been trying to go into reverse and slipped into driving forward, but this was thrown out by the jury and she was convicted of dangerous driving. Kyra Badman, defending, explained it was a ‘bad example of dangerous driving’ and said Runswick was the sole carer for her three children who are 5, 6, and 15. She shares two of them with Mr Robinson.

Wallasey used to be a nice area when I was a lad!

Still, I've done worse.

‘Smirking’ mum hit dad of her kids with car then called him a drama queen

View attachment 525396
Runswick claimed that she had been trying to go into reverse and slipped into driving forward, but this was thrown out by the jury and she was convicted of dangerous driving. Kyra Badman, defending, explained it was a ‘bad example of dangerous driving’ and said Runswick was the sole carer for her three children who are 5, 6, and 15. She shares two of them with Mr Robinson.

Wallasey used to be a nice area when I was a lad!

Still, I've done worse.
Bus stop and female, what do you expect?

Latest Threads