Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

Lucy Letby
View attachment 519455
The nurse has been rearrested on suspicion of murdering eight babies and the attempted murder of another nine at the Countess of Chester Hospital. So no need to pay child maintenance if she gets pregnant.

I really struggle to find anything humorous about a woman who may of murdered 8 babies and tried to murder 9 more :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really struggle to find anything humorous about a woman who may of murdered 8 babies and tried to murder 9 more :-(

Must not reply

I find jokes about Hitler amusing, it doesn't mean I want to invade Poland though

NAAFI or not NAAFI I still fault to see anything amusing in the slightly about this.

Whilst I'm inclined to agree with you, the sign above the door is-

The NAAFI Bar

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

NAAFI or not NAAFI I still fault to see anything amusing in the slightly about this.

FFS sake I won't bother agreeing with you again

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

You won't like the Pitchfork joke then.

Any day of the week, I love a challenge. Bring it on, Let the games commence!!! ;-)
I have changed my hairstyle since I posted that

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You won't like the Pitchfork joke then.
Try this one then:-
What's the difference between a lorry load of marbles and a lorry load of babies?

The marbles melt at around 1000 degrees Centigrade

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Whilst I'm inclined to agree with you, the sign above the door is-

The NAAFI Bar

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

Point taken. It been an emotional day for a few reasons. My apologies

Latest Threads