Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger Fucks

RTU'd

Old-Salt
1603959800416.png

This one deserves a heading of its own, its unique, as its only the second time a talentless chav goldigger of such monumental proportions, has reduced a half decent bloke to a dribbling incohearant doormat, the first being Wallis Simpson, might i suggest "Mega dangerous fucks." MDF

Or maybe Megan Dangerous Fucks as MDF?

This one deserves a heading of its own, its unique, as its only the second time a talentless chav goldigger of such monumental proportions, has reduced a half decent bloke to a dribbling incohearant doormat, the first being Wallis Simpson, might i suggest "Mega dangerous fucks." MDF

[Pedant mode on] It cannot be both unique and the second time it has happened, the two are mutually exclusive [pedant mode off]

RTU'd

Old-Salt
One on the left would buck & fight like a unbroken in horse if you whisper "I'm an american" as you fcuk her.
1603983225780.png

Bloke in the suit must squash her unless she goes on top of fatty?

One of the things written on the paper on her lap is Remember - Do not ask ‘is it in yet?’

One on the left would buck & fight like a unbroken in horse if you whisper "I'm an american" as you fcuk her.
View attachment 516128

She's a proper premier league danger fuck

I bet them could get in an out alive, even if they cum too early

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. The Sun has won. So she has Heard immunity?

Paragraph 580!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-111413_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20201102-111413_Drive.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 153
View attachment 516128

I've got the hots for her and really can't work out why, maybe I do have a thing for danger f**ks?

philc

LE
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. The Sun has won. So she has Heard immunity?

Paragraph 580!

Moral of the story, don't marry a mentalist 1/2 your age, he is going to be churning out crap films like Nick Cage now.

Moral of the story, don't marry a mentalist 1/2 your age, he is going to be churning out crap films like Nick Cage now.
Or, don't be a dick who beats up women. His films were already crap.