Dancing Naked - A promise...

That is a frightening thought, the amount of flesh flying about and a face like Kurt Cobains ceiling. No thanks.

She’s been misquoted
From the Dundee Courier, a newspaper from the town that made its reputation on jam, jute and journalism - never!

I'm not sure if I've ever said this on here before but I wouldn't.

Re dancing naked on roofs.

There used to be a famous/notorious street in Singapore, Bugis Street. It was very...... interesting.

I digress. The 'toilet' was an old pill box with a flat roof. After a nice cup of tea, the lads used to climb up there naked and dance.

Oh hang on - they also stuffed a rolled up newspaper up their arrse, then lit it. Said dance was known as 'The Dance of The Flaming Arrseholes'.

Anyway, to get back o track, I'd pay good money for the MP/Councillor involved to do THAT from her rooftop!

Chimp

ADC
... or a threat.

'A Dundee councilor has said she will “dance naked on the rooftops” once a new scheme to fast-track homeless people into permanent accommodation comes into effect.'

Not only her own integrity, but the structural integrity of some of said rooftops could be in question.

View attachment 370734

Councillor promised to 'dance naked' in celebration of new homelessness strategy - The Courier

And for the record; no, I bloody wouldn't!

ED: link to article added
Babe!

I have some standards, you on the other hand by your own admission have dipped your sticky wicket into a hotel receptionist as well as a waitress in Ostrava... and that on a two day visit!
You are currently without some pussy, so she might be a suitable source of relief for you. ;)

I have some standards, you on the other hand by your own admission have dipped your sticky wicket into a hotel receptionist as well as a waitress in Ostrava... and that on a two day visit!
The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there.

L.P. Hartley, The Go Between (1954).

... or a threat.

'A Dundee councilor has said she will “dance naked on the rooftops” once a new scheme to fast-track homeless people into permanent accommodation comes into effect.'

Not only her own integrity, but the structural integrity of some of said rooftops could be in question.

View attachment 370734

Councillor promised to 'dance naked' in celebration of new homelessness strategy - The Courier

And for the record; no, I bloody wouldn't!

ED: link to article added
I have very very low standards...so I would

Only 2 on a 2 day visit? bloody hell that's a low score

Latest Threads