Dancing Naked - A promise...

Last edited:
She has a face for radio, but with a touch of mongloid who knows it could be someones sweet spot for fetishes

... or a threat.

'A Dundee councilor has said she will “dance naked on the rooftops” once a new scheme to fast-track homeless people into permanent accommodation comes into effect.'

Not only her own integrity, but the structural integrity of some of said rooftops could be in question.

View attachment 370734

And for the record; no, I bloody wouldn't!
Kromeriz, aka @Riga, would on your behalf. :hump:

"FREEDOM!!" - from clothes obviously..

Maybe she could rub herself in lard like a channel swimmer, just to protect herself from hypothermia*

* and observers from shock

If she does that, I'm certain that there will be plenty of circuses who'll hire her to replace the elephants.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
... or a threat.

'A Dundee councilor has said she will “dance naked on the rooftops” once a new scheme to fast-track homeless people into permanent accommodation comes into effect.'

Not only her own integrity, but the structural integrity of some of said rooftops could be in question.

View attachment 370734

I have never been to Dundee, but if this thing dancing on rooftops is entertainment there, I think I would rather go to Hull.....................and Hull is shite

Ritch

LE
... or a threat.

View attachment 370734

What is it?

Latest Threads