Dancing Muslim style

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Goku, Feb 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. goku i think i see a protest forming outside your house.
  2. Is that the famous cleric Sheikh Itallabout or his brother Sheikh Yorbhouti? Goku, if you happen to own an embassy, please update your insurance.
  3. i have now peed myself with laughter. gotta love that cheesy eurotrash pop beat lol
  4. seems to be a mix of "wax on, wax off" and someone going "on me!" quite desperately... :)
  5. (Sharp intake of breath hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Goku, you will have to go into hiding now as some raghead will now issue a fat waah against you, to have you executed. You could apologise, or get arrested by protesting your innocence outside Downing Street. For god's sake (can I use that phrase) get some aluminium foil on your pointed head.

Hope eternity is Ok although I heard from a Danish newspaper that heaven has run out of virgins.
  6. :lol: That's an outfuckingstanding post! I pmsl!!
    The music really suits the film.
  7. Yes I’m going straight to hell for this one, probably at the hands of some Muslim with no sense of humour who also happens to think its ok to sell drugs.

Well I was going there anyway.

Please don’t protest outside my house, it’ll upset my neighbours.
  8. Just rename your house The Oasis Dunoffendin...it will fox them all...
  9. He's either just won the lottery, or gotten wood for the first time in thirty years.
  10. Another sharp intake of breath hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

A mullah doing the lottery or getting wood, tisk tisk, banned under muslim law. He could have had all his hair shaved off for that, oooh he has. A fat waaah for you as well for slagging off a muller and his religion. You will be put to death or made to eat two naafi sausage rolls, whichever is the most horrible.
  11. I can well believe that theres some kind of proscription upon gambling in the Koran, but surely the killjoys havent banned sexual arousal too. 8O
    As for fatwahs, pah, I sh*t em!
  12. If they get hold of you, your back passage could become a very large orifice for inserting a tree.
  13. So theres not much to choose between radical Muslims and Libdems then? :wink:
  14. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

What ?? The LibDems have started to issue death threats, are burning flags and attacking embassasies now ? 8O