Dan Stone, trains special forces? www.combatskills.net

Anyone here heard of this guy?

I have also been told he claims to have been SF as well.

Apparently you cant train with him unless your SF......but its ok to buy his dvds!

He has a facebook profile that has a profile pic of presumably him in a balaclava, well what else. See here:

Here is his site HAND TO HAND COMBAT DVD and BLOG: Special Forces Pressure Points for Unarmed Self Defense a quick "whois" revealed this:

CombatSkills.net - HAND TO HAND COMBAT DVD and BLOG: Special Forces Pressure Points for Unarmed Self Defense

Perhaps a Ben Achison from Hereford?

Anyone know of or about this chap?

"The unarmed combat pressure points and striking techniques on this training DVD represent the holy grail of self defence. You no longer need to attend hundreds self defense classes, learn several different styles, or read hundreds of books. Just learn the pressure points and techniques that really will knock out or destroy the enemy in every situation."

Yeah, of course. That doesn't strike me as a load of bollocks at all!

Class! The best bit has to be his similarly balaclava sporting mate who is also presumably a trained deadly ninja with his top off. You only have to look at this man to see he is a highly trained and finely honed killer.

He seemed to take offence at my thoughts on his pressure point bollocks, and he is none to keen on showing me his deadly system either......maybe just as well considering the following,
"A Special Forces unarmed combat instructor demonstrates how to kill instantly with the most lethal martial arts techniques: www.combatskills.net"

A quick search of his site details reveals
Administrative contact:
"Achison, Ben"
Combat Skills
191 New Park Rd
Ware, Hertfordshire SG13 8RG
GB

+44.2077634983

"This hand to hand combat DVD is covert: no pictures on the disk, so only you know what it is.
There is no pretty box and no pretty label on this DVD -
just a unique and deadly training video burned onto a raw DVD for you.
If you want hollywood quality then go and watch a nice love story at the cinema.
(Hopefully you won't get murdered by a gang of thugs on the way home.)
The sound is very slightly jumpy in places but not enough to stop you learning what you need.
The self defence techniques on this DVD will let you k.o. or kill at will, using the most
dangerous pressure points in the martial arts.
Realistic and 'no-nonsense', this is simply the most effective self defense course in the world.
"

Wonder what sort of "Combat" he has actually experienced ? Fights with his girlfreind, a good kicking down the youth club ?

This hand to hand combat DVD is covert: no pictures on the disk, so only you know what it is.
There is no pretty box and no pretty label on this DVD -
just a unique and deadly training video burned onto a raw DVD
for you.
If you want hollywood quality then go and watch a nice love story at the cinema.
(Hopefully you won't get murdered by a gang of thugs on the way home.)
The sound is very slightly jumpy in places but not enough to stop you learning what you need.
The self defence techniques on this DVD will let you k.o. or kill at will, using the most
dangerous pressure points in the martial arts.
Realistic and 'no-nonsense', this is simply the most effective self defense course in the world
translated as "my dad lets me burn these on his work computer from clips I find on youtube"

Andy_S

LE
Book Reviewer
Great stuff, I have ordered a dozen. This is obviously a cracking racket, so am now offering the following course:

"Primary School Predators: Knife Fighting for Under-12s"

Local playpark a bit rough?
Concerned that your son may be getting the tickle from those Fourth Form bullies?
Worried that your daughter might come in for some unhealthy attention from a dirty perv?

Worry no longer. A deadly new fighting course, designed specifically for children aged 3-12, will erase your fears.

Andy_S, a resident of martial arts Mecca South Korea, an expert at, er, Tai Chi, and someone who used to train (albeit briefly) with Green Berets, will show you and your little treasure how to survive behind the bike sheds.

Some nasty little oik pushes your kid off the swing? Slash his windpipe with the deadly "Figure S" double-edged strike

Fed up with schoolyard wannabe thugs? Gut the little sods with a single draw-deploy-strike move.

Some dirty flasher getting his jollies? Castrate the bastard and win the applause of subway users using the unbeatable "Monkey Steals Peaches" technique

Using a blend of ROK Special Forces Bayonet Combatives, classical Chinese weapons arts and the deadly fighting skills of Philippine warriors, Andy_S will teach your child how to pick the right blades.

For kindergarten sproglets, a stanley is recommended, but once your beloved offspring enters the elementry school combat zone, nothing less than a meat cleaver and black-bladed commando dagger combo will do the job.

Granted, video quality on this DVD is not professional - I shot it on my cellphone camera at lunchtime - but when it comes to deadly combat with cold weapons, who gives a toss? This aint' Hollywood, people - this is the kindergarten jungle!

Sign up this month and Mums and Dads get a free booklet of their own: "50 Ways to Rip, Grip and Strike the Sack" - as practiced in the butchest shemale strip clubs east of Suez.

So what are you waitng for? Don't delay!

Make YOUR child the most feared predator in Primary School inculcating him or her in the deadly secrets of ice-cold steel. Free pink or baby blue balaclava with every purchase.

Price:
US$500 for the set.
Postage: US$200
Satisfaction guaranteed.
No refunds.
Pls remit funds courtesy of ARRSE