Damsel in distress ;) - can anyone help?

This probably isn't the best forum for it but here goes...

Does anyone currently posted around the Warminster/Bath/Chippenham/Larkhill (you get the picture...) area, come from Ipswich way?

I was just wondering about the possibility of getting a lift some weekends?
I'll bring Haribo....

Can anyone help? Pm me?? :blowkiss:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Only in return for various degrading sexual favours

Lady_H said:

Does anyone currently posted around the Warminster/Bath/Chippenham/Larkhill (you get the picture...) area, come from Ipswich way?

I'll bring Haribo....

Can anyone help?
A woman from Ipswich wanting a lift? Sounds interesting..

Bravo2nothing said:
Lady_H said:

I'll bring Haribo....

Can anyone help?
:shakefist:

Bravo2nothing said:
Lady_H said:

I'll bring Haribo....

Can anyone help?
#

No no no, not from Ipswich.

I want to go TO Ipswich (Woodbridge)

I can bring Dairylea if that is preferable....

Can anyone serious PM me pls??

I went to school in Woodbridge.

Sadly that's bugger all use to you - as am I, given that I'm currently in Germany! Doh!

Bravo2nothing said:
Hang on a minute chick...when are you wanting to go? Is this a weekly occurance, do you need a lift back, do you swallow?
well i was hoping to go weekend after next, but if someone were to go up there quite often and doesn't find me too offensive, that would be fab.

no swallowing tho :thumbdown:

SKID986 said:
I went to school in Woodbridge.

Sadly that's bugger all use to you - as am I, given that I'm currently in Germany! Doh!

awww, good for you.

you're right, it doesn't really help though

Lady_H said:
Bravo2nothing said:
Hang on a minute chick...when are you wanting to go? Is this a weekly occurance, do you need a lift back, do you swallow?
well i was hoping to go weekend after next, but if someone were to go up there quite often and doesn't find me too offensive, that would be fab.

think you just blew your ride, so to speak

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Last time I gave a lift to a chick to Ipswich she wouldn't come back with me. Well, delete wouldn't and insert couldn't It's murder trying to leave that place.

Lady_H said:
Bravo2nothing said:

are you a Hipacrocakangarillapig then who smells of stale urine?

Lady_H said:
Bravo2nothing said:

Get a picture up and if you're worth a portion, I'll collect you and drop you off.

Warminster,....?

You're "big winnie" arent you.....

I have a low loader passes through there weekly, if we load it right I can strap you on as long as we dont cross any bridges under class 70.

well,

i dont think im a hippacrocawhatsamacallit. and I dont smell of wee.

bravo2Nothing, do you think you could help me?
Tried doing the whole train thing, but that just made me cry...

Ummm someone else said something, about tying to me something- ummm thanks but no thanks. Iv got to think of my hair.

Lady_H said:
well,

i dont think im a hippacrocawhatsamacallit. and I dont smell of wee.

bravo2Nothing, do you think you could help me?
Tried doing the whole train thing, but that just made me cry...

Ummm someone else said something, about tying to me something- ummm thanks but no thanks. Iv got to think of my hair.
In all seriousness, no I don't think I can help you. I was just hoping to have a good letch at you but if you're not posting a picture then I'll sack it.

think you ought to fess up & tell them that you are actually wanting a lift to go and see your boyfriend / girlfriend / some shagbit. just so they're not genuinely hoping for a nosh as a reward.

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
think you ought to fess up & tell them that you are actually wanting a lift to go and see your boyfriend / girlfriend / some shagbit. just so they're not genuinely hoping for a nosh as a reward.
I don't think that's being unreasonable - better she do that then I pop out a convoy flag and start throwing myself around car. It's a long drive.