Damndable BBC and Kofi Corrupt Tosser Annan

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dread, Feb 8, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

14.3%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Shoot them along with any BBC reporters nearby

35.7%
  4. Shoot them while Kofi Annan is made to sever his own testicles

35.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read this on the BBC website and it really made my blood pressure go up:

I despise the BBC for being so morally bankrupt as to be unable to ackowledge that the cnuts from the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades are nothing more than murdering terrorist bstards.

I despise my former boss, that lying, corrupt, nepotistic piece of cr@p, Koffee Annan (yes, I do know how to spell the cnuts name correctly) for whinging when some soldiers kill terrorists who were in the act of placing a bomb that would probably have been used to murder civilians (as al-Aqsa tend to only have the balls to target civvies).

Come the revolution, the BBC and all its minions (apart from Radio 4 - I like that) and the entire UN secretariat will be hounded down (as I will repeal the hunting with dogs laws) and fed through a garden shredder and turned into sausages (to be fed to all vegans).

errr... maybe a move to the Naafi might be in order.

Does anyone agree with the BBC line that to call (correctly) these groups terrorists would be to endanger its staff in the Middle East? Even if it did, should they not report news correctly, rather than giving 'freedom fighter' status to these murderers, as they are also doing with the 'insurgents' in Iraq?

2. Dear Dread!

I would like to attract your attention to this story

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=31301.html

Have you any comments? Thanks in advance.

3. What do you expect? the Beeb showed its colours when we saw Anura Guerin (Sp?) blubbing at Arraft's funeral.

4. Who cares the only diffrence between the two sides is the israelis have the cool hardware and the palestians have mates who have oil.leave them too it i say its not our busniess . palestians deserve their state and so do the israelis .Pity too many people not enough land .Lets sort out NI before we go blundering into the holy land .

5. Yes I do have a comment: the soldier who shot the girl should be charged with murder, if it was a case of a soldier knowingly shooting an unarmed girl. The Israeli Army does not have a brilliant track record of this however.

However, bear in mind that the Palestinian terrorists have made use of children (boys and girls) to carry suicide devices and weapons in the past, and continue to try and do so. The Isreali Army tells the truth more often than it lies. The Palestinian Authority has only ever told the truth by accident, and the terrorist organisations are so warped that no statement they have issued as contained truth, nor any agreement made ever been honoured. I am inclined to believe the Israeli DF statement that the girl was equipped with a large rucksack; if it had been full of explosives or equipment the local men would have removed it and kept quiet about it so that they can claim the IDF have comitted murder, and also to use the equipment another day against a different target.

Are you one of these people who expects stressed out conscripts to make perfect decisions every time, even after months of exhausting work under huge pressure? Do you believe the statements of the Palestinian terrorists? You seem to like playing Devil's Advocate, but defending terrorists is a step too far perhaps.

6. I have admired the Israeli backs-to-the-wall attitude ever since the 6 Day War. Remember when they pinched those gunboats (which they had bought, but were embargoed) from the French? Oh joy.
    I do regret the death of that little girl and agree that the person or persons responsible be charged. However, the message to real terrorists is clear :"Fcuk with us and you will pay (oh and by the way, we don't care what the world thinks)".
    We should adopt that attitude - sack all the pro-arabs in the FCO and the BBC, adopt a real siege mentality, make it perfectly clear to ANY UK resident that British tolerance and secularism does not give a license to threaten from within and that freedom comes at a price (otherwise fcuk off at your own expense).
    This will never happen of course, hence my location.

7. Devil's advocate? No we have a calm almost academic discussion. It is rather a free exchange by opinions. But are you able to defend your point of view?

You said that Israeli military lie very rarely. I doubt, they use to lie in any situation.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/674219.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1824-2003Nov20.html

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Briefs/4951.htm

The question remains open had he lied or 'lied'?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-948501,00.html

By contrast Palestinian lies are very rare thing. Or maybe you have examples?

8. Palestinian lies are a very rare thing? HA HA HA HA HA. This is not Russia you know, we're all stuck up intellectuals here.

Perhaps the news you read also tell you that Mig-29 is a wonderful plane (0-29 kill score), Russian BMPs are good machinery (vomit boxes) and the Chinese just love Russian ships (not, nobody does, except Indians).

Try these on for size:

Denying Jewish connection to the Land of Israel
    - 'The Al-Buraq Wall [Western Wall] and its plaza are a Muslim religious
    property ? [It is] part if the Al Aqsa Mosque. The Jews have no relation
    to it' (Arafat-appointed Mufti of Jerusalem, Al Ayyam [PA newspaper],
    November 22, 1997)
    - 'Jerusalem is not a Jewish city, despite the Biblical myth implanted in
    some minds ? There is no tangible evidence of Jewish existence from the
    so-called 'Temple Mount Era' ? The location of the Temple Mount is in
    question ? it might be in Jericho or somewhere else' (Walid Awad, Director
    of Foreign Publications for the PLO's Ministry of Information, interviewed
    by the IMRA news agency, Dec. 25, 1996).

Denial of the Holocaust
    - 'The persecution of the Jews is a deceitful myth which the Jews have
    labeled the Holocaust and have exploited to get sympathy' (PA newspaper
    Al-Hayat AL-Jadeeda, July 2, 1998).
    - 'It is a well-known fact that every year the Jews exaggerate what the Nazis
    did to them. They claim there were 6 million killed, but precise
    scientific research demonstrates that there were no more than 400,000' (PA
    Television, Aug. 25, 1997).

The "massacre" lie
    Jibril Rajoub (March 30, on MAHAD TV, a local television station in Ramallah) accused Israel of carrying out a "massacre," executing 30 Palestinians in Ramallah. The announcement was also broadcast on Al Jazeera and other stations. In fact, only 9 Palestinian fighters died, all armed.

The "several priests were killed" lie
    Palestinian television reported on April 2, on the basis of an official announcement by the Palestinian leadership, that a priest named Jacques Amathis had been killed and dozens of monks wounded in an IDF action in Bethlehem. Later the same day the 'late" priest was interviewed by the MINSA agency and confirmed that he and the monks in the monastery were safe and well.

The "attack on holy places" lie
    Arafat, in an interview to Al Jazeera television on April 3, claimed that Israel had "burned the mosque" opposite Santa Maria Church in Bethlehem and "destroyed many churches and mosques." He called upon the Christian and Muslim world to take action. MAHAD TV reported that a fire had broken out in the Omar el-Hatib Mosque in Bethlehem and that the IDF was preventing the fire brigade from reaching the site to extinguish the flames. The mosque is still standing today.

The "use of radioactive weapons" lie
    Arafat has accused Israel several times of using radioactive shells. Never was any radiation measured.

At least 17 categories of lies can be seen on this website, and it is only dated to around 2000:

http://www.take-a-pen.org/english/encyclopedia_E.html

Other websites you might be interested in:

http://www.tzemach.org/fyi/articles/plo-lies.htm
    www.memri.org
    http://www.peacewithrealism.org/pdc/disinfo.htm

Just Google "Palestinian lies" there are at least 1200 websites. You are of course free to refute them provided you have counter evidence. Things like the mosque is still standing sort of torpedoes your ridiculous claims. I know you hate Americans and therefore Israelis but face it, you lost the Cold War and your women have hair starting from the front all the way up the crack. Your incessant propaganda on Arrse is disturbing to say the least.

9. Ooh, goody, fishing!

10. But the UN has always been morally corrupt. Look at Bosnia, Sierra Leone, Rwanda and the fact that they did nothing when the spams decided to ride roughshod over them with Iraq.. The real power behind the UN is the USA (Sadly). The only good thing that I have ever experienced courtesy of the UN was a 6-month holiday in Cyprus. The worst was 3x6 month tours in Bosnia.

11. Dear Amrika_Good!

Please present your arguments in this form

1. Reliable source (BBC, Reuters, AFP and so on).

2. Quote that supports your point.

Proposition to try google.com can not be accepted. You have your point, so it is up to you to find agruments. It is fair.

Historical discussions are only discussions. Where truth and lies only God knows. We compare fairness of IDF and Palestinian militants in describing of events. So please, be within this theme.

Read for example an article by Israeli journalist Uri Avneri

http://www.labournet.net/world/0310/ispa1.html

12. We have ourselves a Marlin! Actually more like a school of Tuna :)

There is a sad difference between the two sides; the IDF may try and tell porkies, but will normally sort things out for themselves and eventually (it may require a certain amount of external pressure), people are made to be responsible for their actions.

The Palestinians lie and lie again. When caught in a lie of breathtaking audicity and fantasy they just deny everything or accuse the questioner of being a racist pro-Israeli. Their politicians and spokesmen have the same grip on reality as 'Comical Ali', Saddam's press man for Gulf War 2.

Neither the State of Israel, nor its Army, has ever tried to exterminate any civilians or the countries around them. The PLO and all of Israel's neighbours have, several times, tried to exterminate the country and race of Israel. It is still a stated ambition of Hamas to destroy all Israelis. Not just their country, but the people themselves. Hamas, al-Aqsa and the other thousand and one splinter groups of one raghead and a kilo of HE are constantly trying to murder women and children in Israel and overseas. The current Palestinian Authority has never convincingly attempted to control these murderers, and has allowed them to establish control over all of the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank.

BTW, ever wondered how the Palestinians fared when the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control? They were treated worse than the Jews in the Warsaw ghetto. The Arab nations hate the Palestinians; to them they are worse than the most lowly and dishonest gypsy, which is why, after all these years, no Arab state has allowed them out of the refugee camps (they have seen what happened in Lebanon - the PLO caused the civil war there that destroyed the country and led to over 400,000 deaths).

13. Wait me one minute, Stalin old boy. You want "reliable sources" like the major news channel and you can only quote Labournet? Where are YOUR major news sources you moan about?

"LabourNet promotes computer communications as a medium for strengthening and building organised labour. We are in the forefront of using the resources of the internet to provide communications, news and information for the labour movement."

http://www.labournet.net/whatis.html

HA HA HA HA HA - can anyone spell "C-O-M-M-I-E-I-S-M"? What's the matter, is Pravda's website down? Couldn't you find any more leftist haters of America and therefore Israel, were they too righteous to pay the ISP? Why don't you quote directly from The Communist magazine Canadian Jewish Outlook (now known simply as Outlook), that's classic stuff right there? Noam Chomsky, wooooooo!

"The fringe left, on the other hand, has evolved into a broader left, and become more mainstream. The political perspective of this new left is vehemently anti-Israel, and the power and reach of this movement represent a real threat to Israel, and by extension to Jews who support Israel."

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5106

Alright, let's try the major news channels, since you yourself flunk at what you so readily recommend. This of course means I have to deny 1200 websites, while you could only come up with one, but hey, I like a bigger handicap when I'm duelling Losers of the Cold War. BTW, the fact that the Palestinians are lying their asses off to Arabic newspapers just reinforces the fact that they are lies and would not stand up to scrutiny in Western papers.

About BBC, haha. Shall we forget the BBC reporter who openly wept for Arafat like he's her grandfather? Or the fact that there are archives of Biased reporting against Israelis recorded since 2002, duly noted by at least 10 bloggers?

http://www.biased-bbc.blogspot.com/

Enjoy, Zhukov old boy. BBC is biased in many people's eyes, many of whom post here. I could find it easier squeezing blood from a stone trying to find they admit Palestinians lied.

AP! Check out this page:

http://medienkritik.typepad.com/blog/2004/05/ap_germany_bias.html

"The news agency AP employs a sophisticated international news strategy, ideally adapted to the needs and preferences of its local customers. In particular, the anti-Sharon, anti-Bush bias of the German media is given full consideration.

The biased agenda of AP Germany is in full display in this headline, referring to a speech by Yassir Arafat broadcast live on Palestinian television:

Arafat Confirms Willingness to Peace (Arafat bekräftigt Friedensbereitschaft)

Compare this to the headline of AP's English version, referring to the same speech:

Arafat Makes Call to 'Terrorize' Enemy"

Woah.

Onto "lies" reported by major news channels:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said: "A few months ago we were accused of burrowing a tunnel under the Al Aqsa Mosque. A preposterous fabrication! It should have been thrown out by the international community, thrown out by the international press. It was given credence, this lie. I'm not going to accept this same kind of approach again and again." (Reuters News Agency, March 12, 1997). (The mosque is still there and no tunnel has ever been found, you know).

Referring to the Arab terrorist attack in Beit Lid, in which 22 Israelis were killed, and other attacks in 1995, Arafat said, "I have evidences that these terrorist activities have been done through coordination between these fanatic Islamic groups and some elements on the Israeli side." (Washington Post, May 2, 1995)

There should be very many more, but hey, I'm capitalist and I'm sure you have a poletariat around somewhere to do your job.

About the Jenin "Massacre", check out this page, you'll love it, you Russkie you:

"The most famous Palestinian lie of the year 2002 (up till now!) is no doubt that on the number of Palestinian casualties as a result of the fighting in the Jenin refugee camp during Operation Defensive Shield. After the capture of the Jenin refugee camp in April 2002, Palestinians claimed a massacre had occurred in in the camp, with up to 3000 deaths. Also Arafat's Chief Liar Saeb Erekat accused Israel of a "massacre" and published the number of 520 deaths, a lie happily repeated by the media.
    Israel claimed that about 52 Palestinians were killed, of whom the majority were terrorists. Afterwards, independent teams of the United Nations, Human Right Watch, Cordaid and Amnesty International confirmed the Israeli estimations and concluded that no massacre had taken place. The UN reported that the number of Palestinian fatalities can be estimated at around 55. Of those, a number were civilians, four were women and two children."

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Hey Amerika, don't bother trying to debate with KGB as he is an idiot who just ignores anything that does not fit in with his world view. Just take a look back at some of his previous posts on Russian soldiers raping Germans at the end of the war. Says it all really.

Cheers

O_S

15. Dread! Why do you speak only about Palestinian terrorists? Even mr.Sharon thinks that there are terrorists in IDF

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/04/bus.shooting/

Sharon knows what he speaks about. He himself is old siner and terrorist.

http://www.newstatesman.com/Politics/200601160008

So mr.Sharon took part in extermination of civilians.

So why Palestinian state hasn't been created?

Frankly speaking I don't like Palestinians (along with all Arabs). Arabs are able to forget help in few minutes. What Egyptians did make after 1973 war? Maybe thanked Soviet Union for mountains of weapons? Btw, there was a lot of Arabs (including Palestinians) among terrorists in Chechnya. Two Arabs took part in Beslan massacre. But so many Arabs (including Palestinians) were educated in Soviet Union. I graduated in Moscow university. There was a lot of them.

From other hand there are more than 1mln. of Jews in Israel that came from Soviet Union whom I wish all the best. Moreover, there are 300000 ethnically Russians in Israel.

But fact is fact: IDF is a bunch of liars. There are many Palestinian terrorists but majority wants to live peacefully on their land. It is namely Israel that occupies them. Without returning to 1967 borders (with possible exchange of territories) peace is impossible.