Damn.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Awol, Jan 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets hope he gets topped inside!... no rule 43 in the vietnam so.... with a bit of luck

2. Just playing devil advocate for a moment here but there is something a bit off about that report.

Now some time later he paid the families a wodge of cash in an apparent effort to get them to shut up and go away,
    Sounds like a good money earner to me. Get your child to accuse a well known name of rape/abuse and just wait for the cash to come rolling in.

Worked with Jacko and Glitter and who knows who else??

Not saying he isn't a deviant sicko who deserves what ever they decide to chuck at him but it just seems a bit odd is all.

3. What exactly were little girls doing in the bloke's home then?

4. "Wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, You wanna be in my ga..."

RAPID...FIRE!!!

Screams as nonce's body os torn apart by hail of Charlie lead....or whatever...

5. Isn't Canteen Cowboy in "the Nam" right now...so rumour has it and doesn't this [​IMG]

resemble him. At least some crawl pics I saw a while back he was a bald fat barsteward. :D

6. LJH's new avatar.........................

[​IMG]

Thanks CTauch

7. 'But police investigators said there was not enough evidence to press a child rape charge - which carries a maximum penalty of death by firing squad.'

Now thats a sentence. I know some people think it is barbaric but surely for repeat offenders like this it is barbaric not to.
    At least it is a deterent, unlike serving half a four month sentence.

8. Never mind repeat offenders, do the lot of 'em. scum.