damn sore bottom

E

error_unknown

Anyone got any suggestions for this ?
Don't want to sound like a right namby but rivers of sweat running down my back end up forming a red raw patch twixt buttocks is affecting my performance in and out of the field, if you see what i mean.

I tried nivea cream but the smell makes me feel like a right poofter and doesn't do much good anyway.
Anyone got a man's solution for this? :?:

cheers

E

error_unknown

blonde_guy said:
vaseline yourself up something ridiculous and wear cycling shorts instead of normal underwear...
Have you actually done that blonde guy ? or is your imagination running amok with you :mrgreen: If so, i'd rather not be a part of it :x

To all helpful suggestions given today a big thank you guys, will keep you abreast of my problems in the buttock department, it may help someone else's nether regions.

cheers

NAVYMAN said:
blonde_guy said:
vaseline yourself up something ridiculous and wear cycling shorts instead of normal underwear...
Have you actually done that blonde guy ? or is your imagination running amok with you :mrgreen: If so, i'd rather not be a part of it :x

To all helpful suggestions given today a big thank you guys, will keep you abreast of my problems in the buttock department, it may help someone else's nether regions.

cheers
I have actually done that, and it was not a part of some bizarre fetish.....

I used to chafe really badly on exercise....so a mate of mine recommended knee length cycling shorts instead of normal underwear and vaseline. It actually works, don't knock it before you've tried it!

Latest Threads